Chapter 10: Uh oh

*** Harry's POV ***
I walked across the hall to my flat thinking about Jezebel. She is so different from any girl I have ever dated. Even before I got famous I never had a connection to a girl like this. She doesn't want me for my fame or my money. I unlocked the door and walked in.

"Hazza!" I heard Louis yell from the kitchen.

"What?" I yelled back. He walked out into the family room, munching on a bag of carrots.

"We have a meeting with Uncle Si at ten tomorrow morning." He said plopping down on the couch. I dropped down next to him.

"About what?" I ask.

"The tour." He says, frowning. "Where has your head been at lately, man?" He asks.

"Jezebel." I sighed.

"Harry," Louis said seriously, "you have to understand how hard it is to maintain a relationship on the road."

I sighed. I knew that it was hard. I had seen him and Eleanor get I. Fights that lasted for months just because they couldn't really talk and see each other, Liam and Danielle have done the same.

"We've got time to figure it out." At least I hope we did.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What do you mean we only have a week before we leave London, Uncle Si?!" I yelled, standing and slamming my fist on the table.

"Harry." He said sternly, "Sit down."

I sit back down, crossing my arms over my chest.

"What I think Harry is trying to say, Uncle Si is, the album hasn't been out for even a month. Shouldn't we wait just a little longer before going on tour?" Liam asked, ever the little diplomat.

"Liam, I understand that I really do but the hype the concert a few days ago raised, was incredible! We need to get on it before it's too late!" Simon said. "You can go now. I need to book the dates." He reaches for the phone.

"Wait you haven't booked it yet?" I asked.

"No." Simon replied.

"Then it shouldn't be a problem to move it back!" Zayn said.

"No." Simon repeated.

"Okay, Simon. Whatever." Liam said, standing.

We all knew Liam was pissed because he never shows any form of disrespect towards Simon.

"I'm going to see Nadya." Zayn said, standing as well.

We all stand and start making our way toward the door.

"Boys," Simon suddenly speaks up, "I know it seems bad now but I'm doing what's best for you."

"No your not, Simon. You're doing what will make money faster. You are just hurting us. Do you really wanted that?" Niall asks softly.

"Alright." Simon sighs, putting down the phone. "I'll push the tour back a month."

"Really?" We all ask, leaning forward excitedly.

"Yes, really. I see how much you boys want to be home for a while." He said.

We all rush back in and scoop him up into a giant group hug.

"I'll take that as a good." He laughs as we put him down.

"I have one question before you go." He says. We all nod our consent for him to continue.

"Who's Nadya?"

We all come back in and sit down and Simon follows suit. We all sit there for another half an hour explaining who Nadya is as well as Jezebel. After we finish, Simon leans back in his chair.

"Wow." He says, " I understand why you wanted more time here."

"You're not mad that we didn't clear them with you?" Zayn asks confused.

"No, I'm not mad. You boys are happy and I won't get in the way of that."
He says.

"Go. Be with your girls. Sounds like you don't have much time left for that."