Chapter 14: Notes

*** Nadya's POV ***

I could hear everything that was happening. I could hear Jezzie worrying as well as Zayn, Harry calming them down and the other boys coming and going.

I know I have been unconscious for about three days. I think it is time to wake up. I don't think I can hold out much longer.

I sighed and cracked open my eyelids. I squinted against the harsh hospital lights. A nurse stands by my side, checking all of my various monitors.

"Welcome back." She says smiling at me. "I'll go get your friends."

"Wait." I say as she turns away. My voice cracks from not being used in a couple days. She turns back, looking at me curiously.

"Could you not get them yet?" I asked.

"Of course. But why?" The nurse asks.

"I need to write them letters." I say looking down. "I need to give them something to remember me and hold on to."

She looks at me sadly and nods her head.

"I'll go get you some paper then." She says, patting my hand.

She comes back a few minutes later. She hands the paper, pens and envelopes to me and walks back out without a word.

I easily write Jasmine, Liam, and Niall's. Louis and Harry's are a little harder but Jezebel and Zayn's are nearly impossible.

I sit there for nearly two hours trying to decide how to put my feelings fit the two most important people in my life. After a long while, I finally finish them. I buzz for a nurse and the one who gave me the paper comes back in.

"Could you give them to them for me?" I ask her.

"Of course sweetie." She says, grabbing my hand. I cough, my whole body shaking. All of energy has been sapped, I can't do this much longer.

"Could you get them now, please?" I ask.

"I'll be right back." She says, nodding.

Suddenly I start coughing again and I can't stop. All I see is red.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*** Jezebel's POV ***

The boys were just sitting in the same waiting room we've been in for the last three days. I couldn't take it anymore so I walked down to the cafeteria and now I am just meandering around drinking a crappy cup of coffee.

I slowly walk back upstairs. I haven't been able to think about much since we got here and now all I can think about is Nadya. I hope she will be okay.

I walk out of the stairwell and I see the one thing I never want to see in a hospital. There are people running about the hall and yelling orders out. They are right outside Nadya's room.

My coffee cup crashes to the ground, leaking across the tile as I run.