Chapter 2: Concert, Maybe?

***Jezebel's POV***

-One week later-

I walk in the front door of our new flat and hear Nadya singing the new One Direction album that she has been absolutely obsessed since it came out last week.

"NADYA, I'M BACK!" I yell over the music. Suddenly the music shuts off and she runs out of her room and starts bouncing in front of me.

"Ummm, hi?" I say as she continues to give me a puppy face.

I sigh, "What do you want?"

"Can we go to the One Direction concert at the O2 next week?" She asks.

"Yes we can go." I tell her. I really want her to go to one of their concerts before..... Before nothing, I tell myself she'll be fine. She hugs me and I can feel her bones through her sweater.

"I know you aren't a fan but thank you." She told me laying her head on my shoulder. I leaned back and looked at her.
"Sweetie, I would do anything for you. You know that, right?"
"Of course I do. It's just nice to have a reminder sometimes." She says as she yawns.
"Why don't you go get some sleep I have work anyway so get some rest." I tell her softly. She nods her head.

"Okay. Have fun." She says as she walks back to her bedroom.

"I will." I tell her. God I'm tired. This is taking its toll even on me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Thank you all for reading! Remember vote, comment, follow and recommend this book to your friends!