Chapter 17: Lost

*** Harry's POV ***

We leave for tour today and Jezebel still hasn't snapped out of her depression. I sigh and look up at Jasmine.

"Take care of her, Jazzy." I say to her.

"Of course. I'll skype you every night to show you how she is." She promised.

"Thank you." I say. I wrap my arms around her.

"Go or you are going to miss your flight." She says, laughing gently and pulling away.

"Okay." I say. I walk over to Jezebel. Looking into her eyes as I kneel in front of her, I tell her,

"I love you, Jezebel Kathryn Clark. I will be back. I just have on request before I go, please don't let this last, let us be together again." I press my lips to her forehead. She doesn't respond in any way. I sigh and stand.

"Bye Jazzy." I say and walk out and down to the car waiting for me with the other boys already there.

"How is she?" Liam asks, looking concerned.

"No change." I say.

"Time will heal all wounds eventually, Harry." Zayn says, smiling softly. I was surprised when he said this, I had expected him to be silent like Jezebel.

"I just hope time doesn't open wounds that she can't recover from."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
*** Jezebel's POV ***

Every place I look is just another screen for my memories to play on. I see her every where I look.

I heard Harry's goodbye and I wanted to say it all back to him but I can't get out of my head.

I just want her.

I just want her.

I just want her back.