Chapter 4: Neighbors?

***Jezebel's POV***
I woke up the next morning to a door slamming across the hall. I rolled out of bed and opened our front door in time to see a girl walk out of the apartment across the hall from us dressed only in a shirt and struggling with her shoes.

"GO TO HELL, HARRY!" She yelled at the shut door. I raised my eyebrows at her as she fumbled with her jeans.

"Hi there." I say, scaring her. She jumps and puts her hand to her chest.

"Oh my god. How long have you been standing there?" She asked me.

"Long enough." I tell her. "Would you like to come in for a cup of tea?" I ask her.

"That would be great."
~~~
"So," I say putting her cup down in front of her, "What's your name?"

"Jasmine." She says. "Are you new here? I've never seen you before."

"Yeah, my best friend, Nadya, and I just moved here from the states." I tell her.

"That's so cool! I've never been outside of Britain." She sighs. "So why did you and your best friend move over three thousand miles?"

"It's a long story." I respond

"I got time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***Harry's POV***

I sigh walking into the kitchen as Louis walks out of his room.

"Was that Jas?" He asks.

"Yup."

"Harry, you really should stop hooking up with your best friend." He tells me pouring himself a cup of tea.

"Yup." I say again walking back out of the kitchen. I can not get that girl from the concert out of my head. I get dressed and walk out of my room.

"I'm heading out." I tell Louis.

"Get more carrots." He yells from the couch.

"Dude, if you eat any more carrots you'll turn into a carrot." I tell him.

"And I will carry out the rest of my carrot life happily." He responds. I just roll my eyes and walk out and I come face to face with her, the girl from the concert and it looks like she's my neighbor.