Chapter 7: Help

A/N
Pic of Nadya in the sidebar!! Also this is just kind of a filler so I apologize and it is rather depressing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***Harry's POV***

This girl has been through too much. She's nineteen years old and has hardly ever been a child. Her whole life has just been awful to her. The universe seems to be out to get her. If I was her I would have given up a long time ago.

~~~~~~~
***Jezebel's POV***

That was hard. It always kills me when people look at me with pity. I sigh and look at the clock realizing I have to be at the bar in an hour. This is the only job I have that Nadya knows about. I go into her room to see if she's awake yet.

She is still sleeping so I just check up on her and write her a note telling that I'm going to work and I will be out until 3 am which is when my shift ends.

I go to get ready. After a couple weeks of working there I have realized that the better I look the more money I make. I guess that really doesn't matter anymore now that the boys will be paying for her bills. I frown at the thought. As much as I do appreciate it I don't like the thought of me just taking their money.

Most girls would be sticking their hands deep into those boys' pockets but I'm not most girls. I feel so guilty for letting them doing this at all but I suppose I can quit some of my jobs. That means I could spend more time with her. I'm not stupid, I do realize that she might die but until she does I will be there for her and fight as hard as I can to save her. If she dies I don't know if I will continue after her.