(Oneshot) Admin Holidays

(Admin!Romeox Admin!Reader. This one was kinda fun for the imagination)

"Ladies and Gentlemen!" You exclaimed as your voice boomed throughout your city. You didn't take your duties as an Admin too seriously and you were still carefree but sometimes you enjoyed being all fancy dressed, acting all important and regal. It makes you feel like a princess. But that's what you were kinda...you were their Admin after all. "Thank you all for coming to the winter festival! I hope you all enjoy your time here! May this be a celebration of friendship, family and giving, shared with all our loved ones. Thank you." You said. Wow, you're getting better at speeches. You floated upwards and clapped your hands together, summoning snowmen to tend to the fireworks. Everyone who saw you cheered in joy. You teleported to the snow grounds to examine the building grounds. This was where you gave everyone stacks and stacks of snow and shovels to make snow builds. As you arrived, you noticed the building grounds occupied with a glowing red and white figure. Romeo didn't exactly have a christmas outfit so he  just took his original outfit and made it white instead of black. Looks like he even gave himself a pair of elf ears, cute. He looked like he was building a tiny snow wall, probably just the start of a build, knowing him, he's got some crazy design ready.

Romeo looked around and turned to your side. He noticed you had prettied yourself up for the winter. You were in a white outfit as well with glowing (F/C) trimming. Unlike your usual one, the one you had on had the two fuzzy hanging fluff balls around your collar with a fuzzy (F/C) trim. You had fuzzy cuffs on your sleeves and at the hem of your skirt. Your white stockings had little black stars and you were wearing long snow boots instead of your heels. You also had a pair of winter ear muffs and warm white gloves. He had a slight blush on his cheeks before a cheeky smirk made it's way to his lips and he flew over to you.

"Well hello there (Y/N), I must say you are looking quite ravishing today." He said with a charming smile. You giggled at his compliment. He always made sure to compliment you in every way, just to spark that sweet reaction out of you. That's just how he is. "Oh Romeo, you flatterer." You said with a smile as he took your hands in his and kissed your knuckles. "Well, I don't think it counts as flattery if it's true my dear." He continued. You looked at him and shook your head with a fond smile "Alright, prince charming, before you completely distract me..." You started saying before giving him a kiss on the cheek "...what exactly are you up to?" "Oh you know, building a snow tower." He said casually. Soooo those are the fundamentals of the said snow tower, you examined them again and noticed the shape of the cylindrical tower base. You also noticed some snow blocks stacked up two blocks high. You know there's always a reason to your lover's madness, so you wondered...what is he up to this time? "Say, why don't we have a little build battle?" he suggested. You heard the hint of mischief in his voice, this was more than a friendly challenge, but curiously you played along slowly. "Oh? What do you have in mind?" you ask. Romeo floated over to his build as he explained the little challenge. "It's simple, my tower against whatever YOU choose to build. No votes just a small challenge of girlfriend verses boyfriend." he said simply. "That is of course...if you think you can make a better build than me." "Is that a challenge?" you said with a smirk. "Well, are you up for it?" Is he really challenging you? He knows you're one of the most talented builders around the block. (No pun intended) But like anyone who fealt proud to test their skills, you could not pass down a good challenge. "You're on!"

As you and Romeo flew around, moving snow with your powers the two of you exchanged some comments, some of them competitive, others flirtatious. But you finished your build, a giant snow dragon. It looked so life like. You turned to Romeo to find his tower, not bad actually, completed with snow flags. It was pretty good. "Not bad Romeo, pretty cool!" You called. "Not as cool as this though!" You flew in front of your dragon to proudly present it. "Yeah pretty cool! Didn't see it coming!" he called back with his hands behind his back. You turned to your dragon to admire it. It's wings looked so life real, like it could just take flight right there. "But I don't think you saw THIS coming!" Before you even think about it, you felt a snowball hit you right in the back. You turned around to see Romeo with a few snowballs floating around his hand. So THAT'S why he was making a tower. It was going to be his defence. Then it hit you and you looked down at the piles of snow below, they were for snow golems. "So that's what you were up to huh?" you asked, earning his signiture grin. "What can I say?" He said as he clapped his hands and the golems gained pumpkin heads and came to life. You should have known. "And now, dear princess, I shall use this army to capture you heart, and hold you as mine forever." Romeo proclaimed. You looked at him and thought that maybe you should have build a castle instead of a dragon, but then an idea came to your mind. Ohohohoh, this will be fun. "Alright Romeo...let the games begin!" You yelled as you clapped your own hands together and flew behind your dragon as it's eyes glowed a snowy blue. It's wings began to flap as it flew off the ground. Romeo's eyes widened as it came to life and breather out waved of snow instead of fire. "Oh dear..." he said silently to himself, he did not expect that.

You flew onto the back of your creation. "Attack the snowmen!" You commanded it. It obliged and lunged forward, not only surrounding them in snowy mountains but also burying Romeo's tower a bit. "Fear me!" you shouted proudly as it tore them to snowflakes. He decided to risk it and fly right towards it to try to snatch you but you expected him to do so...and out of nowhere, you threw a giant snowball at him that sent him into the snow.  "Victory!!" You cheered as the dragon climbed to the top of the tower and posed before becoming still once more. "Okay, that's it!" You heard behind you. Uh oh. You dodged out of the way as Romeo lunged himself towards you. You made a beeline for it, knowing full well he would follow you. The two of you flew throughout the woods. You did your best to dodge him at most turns, but eventually he caught up and tackled you mid air, sending you both pummeling into the snow, laughing. "Okay fine, you win." You said with a laugh as you were buried under Romeo, he held you down with his body weight which felt comforting in a way. "Are you sure?" he asked with that mischievous voice again, topped of with a smirk. "I haven't even gotten my reward yet." "Reward?" as if to answer your question, he summons a small item, one you recognize all too well...mistletoe. You laugh lightly and leaned in to plant a long lasting kiss on his lips. He gladly returned it, freeing your arms so you could hold onto him while he twirled a lock of your hair. That's your Romeo alright, you stayed like that for a while, enjoying some time to yourselves.

(This one was quicker than the rest...well goodnight.)