(Oneshot) Love spilled on the pages

Notes: The reader does not get a P.O.V. A bounus P.O.V is taken by 'Xara the matchmaker'. Guess why I called her THAT. A quick Romeo x Reader. BTW this is super old, won't say how old but yeah, it's been forever.

Romeo's P.O.V

It was not really easy in the aftermath of my road to redemption. First I had to get use to all the endless hours of repairing structures, as well as the signs of my bad reputation with citizens and my old friend Xara. Then, I had to get use to her forgiving me and being my roommate and everyone else now forgiving me too, seeing as I was so used to being not liked. But I've adjusted now. I was walking into my room when I noticed a drawer open. I actually started panicking. There was supposed to be something in that drawer, something someone was not supposed to find. My thought lead me to one single suspect..."Xara."

Meanwhile...

Xara's P.O.V

While Romeo was at home, I was at at new friend (Y/N)'s house. I met her after the whole Battle against Romeo thing, we met up for coffè and now we're pretty good friends. (Y/N) made friends with Romeo too. In fact, I believe she actually has feelings for him. I also discovered a bunch of letters in his drawer, love letters, all to (Y/N). It drove me nuts how perfect those two are for each other because of how they like each other but they can't bring themselves to tell each other. Well, I've decided to fix that. I took out those love letters from Romeo's drawer and brought them with me. And of course, I gave them to (Y/N), who is currently reading the 5th one she's picked up.

My friend opened her letter, "My dearest (Y/N)", she read. "Perhaps avoiding you is wrong, it's not working, it's not masking the way I feel. It's making it worse. My desire to see you day by day, my long pondering thoughts about you, only grow stronger by the moment. Why was I avoiding you in the first place, when all I want is just to be there with you? You're so amazing and stunning, a ray of light within my darkness, that I'm willing to reach for just to never let go. Or maybe your the beauty of a rose that I'd dare to pluck from the ground. My dear love...words cannot describe how difficult it is to express my emotions. Can I see you again someday? When my hard road to redemption is over? Will you have found someone else by then? I would give anything to have you here by my side. You make all the endless hours of rebuilding worthwhile, if it means I am to see you again. Dare I chase thy innocent sweetness with my own deep desire? Hath thou not know of my love? I hope one day you can be mine (Y/N)." It seemed like every secret note he writes, his feelings seem to become a tad bit more, longing. I don't want to be far fetched and say lustful but he sounds like he's on his way there. I figured that he was hiding something. I noticed that every note (Y/N) reads, she blushes more in more.

Eventually all the letters were read and (Y/N)'s face was almost like redstone at its brightest. "I figured, the two of you liked each other." I admitted. She looked at me with a 'really?' look. "Listen, you two couldn't pull either of your acts together so I had to bring you two together myself. Your welcome." I said. Later when she went up to her room, there was a bang on the door. "Xara! I know you're in there!" I heard Romeo's voice called from beyond the door. "The door's open." I yelled before munching on a potato. He came into the room with a panicked expression. "What the bloody hell did you do with my letters?" He asked. "What do you think I did with them?" I responded. He panicked even more. "Are you crazy? She's not supposed to see them." As tension grew, (Y/N) came behind him with a *ahem*. Romeo immediately turned around, I could tell his face was red like his hair. (Y/N), had a fair amount of blush on her face still, yet she smiled awkwardly at him. "Hey Xara do you need anything else?" she asked. "Well if you have any soup, preferably mushroom." I said. She went to go get me some soup from the cupboard. Romeo walked with her, nervously, trying to explain his AHEM...secret writing...AHEM. "(Y/N), listen, I-I can explain, those letters, t-they...uh" He tried to find the right words while she was handing me my soup. After I took it, she turned to to him. "Romeo...just stop..." she said calmly. Romeo seemed confused at her reaction. But then she leaned forward and from my guess, kissed him. I was most likely right because when she parted her lips from his she hugged him saying, "I love you too." Romeo just looks at her stunned. Then he looks to me and I say quietly "Thank me later." An awkward smile formed on his lips as he blushed and hugged her back, looking at her sweetly. It's good to see him happy.

A/N: Requests are open, if you please let me know which scenarios you want. Note if you want a Father!Romeo x Daughter!Reader, I already have a book on that specifically, It's called Daddy's little troublemaker. I haven't touched it in ages though.