(Oneshot) Late night cuddles (Short)

(Short but simple Oneshot for late at night)

It's a cold autumn night, time eight minutes past ten, you can't sleep. You don't know why. You laid on your back, boardly, under the warm blankets of your bed. You really don't have anything much to do other than keep your eyes closed and toss and turn. Instinct told you to to snuggle closer to the person on the other side of your bed. Romeo looked like he was having some better time sleeping than you. You turned so that you back was facing him. You didn't ask for much, just to be near him.

That was when you felt Romeo turn around. A pair of warm arms wrapped around your waist, literal body of warmth was felt against your back. A leg from behind you wrapped itself around one of yours, intertwining it. A chin rested itself shoulder, though it's little goatee tickled the edge of your neck a bit, you reached a hand over to your boyfriend's cheek and caressed it with your thumb. "I love you." He whispered softly. When you made it to bed, he was already asleep, you wonder if he woke up a few moments ago or if he was faking it. He can be unpredictable sometimes. Nonetheless this all felt right. "I love you too." You whispered back, finally able to feel comfortable to drift into slumber, in the warm embrace of of the man you love the most.

(Yeah, It was of course, late at night and I was imagining needing cuddles, Enjoy)