(Oneshot) Hangout day (Part 1)

(Sorry about how late this chapter is. Thanks a whole lot to @SOLCELOTE and @Jessicanightmarewolf for the help.) There is was originally some romance planned that wasn't going to be so much but I made it platonic. But we'll have some more fluffy cuteness planned after this story. I'm gonna base the layout of my house. Keep in mind even though you don't know it, use you imagination and come up with your own house)

What a day, a morning like every morning. But not really, you had the day off today so you had some time today to play some video games or some other activities. As you stirred awake, you pinched the bridge of your nose that was between your eyes so that you could get some sleep dust out. As much as you wanted to grab your phone and play (favorite mobile game), you needed to make breakfast for yourself and your roommate. Speaking of which...

As you got up, you saw that specific certain someone's room door was open. Romeo wasn't normally a light sleeper but you can really never tell. So as long as you were quiet, you could slip past easily without waking the sleeping red haired Male. Normally he helps you out but today was your day off and you planned to spend some time with him. You know how much he cares about the people he values most, and honestly, you were rather lonely for a long time before he came into your life so you want to show him how much you appreciate him for it. You decided to give him some rest so that he gets the energy he needs for the day as you tip toed quietly to the kitchen to make breakfast. A few ingredients you picked were chocolate chips, flour, eggs, milk, syrup, butter, and even some berries. Alrighty then, all you needed now was the frying pan.

Well after making the batter and warming up the machine you had poured the first spoons in and created the first few pancakes.  You placed them on top of each other and poured over some syrup, just as a sleepy figure in red plaided pajamas walked in. Romeo yawned as he entered  the kitchen, trying to get sleep out of his eyes. "Morning roomie." he greeted as he stretched his limbs out. "Good morning sleepy head."  you responded with a chuckle. "Are those pancakes I smell?" "Hehe, you've got a sense of smell, Romiro." You joked, making him frown. You see, quite some time ago, you were introducing him to some of your friends. One of them either forgot his name and wasn't paying attention or they just had what you like to call a brain fart and said the wrong thing. They called him Romiro, and once you procecced what had just happened, you burst out into laughter. You didn't let him live it down after that. "Okay, calm down red, here." You said as you handed him the syrup and other add-ons for your breakfast. It seemed to make him less salty, good can't have salt and sweets at the same time, you chuckled to yourself. Once you placed his pancakes on his plate, he began to pour on some syrup. "So, sleep well?" he asks, to which you respond "Eh, I slept, I don't know if you would say it was sleeping well, but it was sleeping nonetheless and as long as I got my sleep, I'm good." Romeo looked at you with one of those expressions of 'seriously' and 'bruh', muttering one word under his breath "Mood."

"Well, what about you?" You asked, moving the conversation to him as he added the final touch to his pancakes. He shrugs, "I slept pretty good." Once your pancakes were done as well, you set them on you plate and set everything you wanted on it. "Okay, so Jesse gave me the day off today." You say, starting a morning conversation. "They said that Radar can cover my shift, so I am ready to kick back, relax, game, maybe bake, heck I think I should catch up on my yoga program." "That's great, I was actually about to ask you if you have free time to do something today." Romeo said after swallowing the remains of his pancakes. "Well, I do now." you say after swallowing the rest of yours. "Great."

Well, after talking, Hangout day has begun. You took turns using the bathroom and getting yourself ready. You didn't dress in anything fancy for Romeo it was just his favorite grey T shirt, a pair of jeans and seeing as he wasn't leaving the house, He was going to walk around in his socks. Perks of being an adult, you get to choose what you wear. Right now, you decided to wear a (F/C) shirt, shorts and a pair of (crocs/sandels). After you did your hair, you decided to check on Romeo in the living room.

"Hey, watcha playing?" You asked curiously, noticing one of his Playstations was turned on. You really just wanted to ask why he had so many gaming consoles but something in you figured you didn't want to know the answer to that. You watched him sign into his account which happened to have a Shadow the hedgehog icon.  "Oh I was just about to boot up..."

Now it's your turn to continue....

Decide a game for Romeo to play. This can be competitive or single player. Choose wisely

(Yes, THIS is it. The first time I started this I chose the game street fighter. The I realizes I know Jack diddly butt about the series. I wanted to choose something for Romeo's competitive spirit and something you guys would know. The latter gave me the idea to make this more interactive and let you guys pick. So here are the gaming options I will be able to write from memory. Portal 2, a Ratchet and clank game, a Saints row game, LittleBigPlanet 1-3, A Sonic game (preferably not colors, still clueless on that one), Bioshock 2, NiGHTS game, Uncharted 2 and the Just Dance series. Those are the ones I can think about off the top of my head. If there's a game that you guys like that's not on the list, comment down below and I'll try to look into it. Let's see how this goes.