(Oneshot) Ablaze (Part 2)

Romeo x Aiden's Twin sister! Part 2! Yeah I snuck in a Gacha image. Actually it's a Gacha Edit of mine but I still snuck it in. It took a while due to the file size to load it but worth it.

Aiden looked to Romeo and gave him a blank stare. This made the red haired male a little uncomfortable as he finished his cookie. "What?" he asked. Giving Aiden a clear signal that he had his full attention for him to ask "Do you have a thing for my sister or what?"

Oh boy, now things got awkward. Romeo went more stressed and under pressure than ever. This was a question he hoped he'd never get asked. It's a funny story actually, (Y/N) was actually just his new friend, he didn't look at her that way until one day, he was reminiscing on the past and mentioned how he missed his childhood with Fred and Xara. (Y/N) said "You know, I may never have met Fred, but I think he would be proud of your change of heart. I'm sure Xara will come along too someday, trust me." Hearing her talk about him made him realize, he didn't mind her bringing the subject up, he was comfortable telling her the story and he felt comfort from her which made him know he was never alone. He trusts her with everything he's got, he's happier around her than anyone else. He DID have something in it for her, but now came the normal issue when a guy had a crush on a girl. And if it wasn't her father...it was her brother.

Romeo's face was turning as red as his hair as he struggled to find the right words. "Uh...I...um..." things weren't looking so good. Aiden crossed his arms and sat back, his blank expression making him even more intimidating. Romeo was good friends with him but having feelings for (Y/N) could literally turn the entire table around. Romeo just  scratched the back of his head and said with 100 percent disaster "...maybe..."

Aiden's expression suddenly changed as he mentally and literally facepalmed. "Romeo I'm being serious here, do you have (Y/N) or not?" he said, sounding dead serious. Now the thing is, there were very rare occasions where Aiden could be this serious, but it was about his own sister so he had to be. Romeo knew it was not an occasion to try and bail himself out of the mess, he had to face the facts that in the simple month he's known her, he had fallen for (Y/N). "Would you be mad at me if I said yes?" he asked as a way of actually saying yes, his fingers were crossed behind his back. Aiden just held a straight face and sighed, shaking his head "I'm actually relieved." he said.

Romeo's face went from worried to sudden confusion, his face just said 'WTF'. "Wait what?!" This took him by surprise, and made him a tad bit upset. He got all worked up over literally nothing. "What do you mean relieved?" he asked. Aiden sat up straight "Look Romeo, I use to be a huge jerk to (Y/N) after our parents were gone because I didn't want to look after her on my own but at the same time I wouldn't let her go out with other guys. Not even Lukas or Gill. I guess I had a small overprotective side." Aiden began, explaining the story. "So the whole not paying attention to her thing was kind of off the trail, I did pay attention. I didn't want my sister to land into the wrong hands. The reason why you're different is because you genuinely care about her. Every guy that's ever taken interest in her was either a jerk or someone who was just in it for the thrill. You're not like that. I've noticed from just seeing you two interact, you actually have proper feelings for her. Besides, she's gotten to know you well enough in my opinion." Was that it? It sounded cheesy but it was fair enough, then again a person can never really tell with Aiden, he's like that sometimes. "So I'm gonna let you hold on tight and never let go, of your feelings or her." He said. That sounded rather cryptic. "W-what are you saying.?" Romeo asked, not sure of what he just heard. Aiden took a deep breath. "Well I might actually regret this but..." he said calmly "...you have my permission...and my blessing, you know just in case." He said as he reached into the cookie jar to grab another bite.

"Aiden that..." Romeo said, in a bit of awe "...that is the best thing I've heard you say to me. Really I'm grateful." He said, smiling, glad the whole conversation actually went better than expected. He was also able to let out a sigh of relief. "So when are you gonna tell her?" Aiden questioned his red haired friend. "Well not right now, I think I'll wait a bit until I'm sure I'm ready to tell her." He confirmed. "Good thing we're discussing this now because here she comes."

(Y/N) came back to the boys, holding a portrait up, the picture was facing her. she seemed a little flustered. "I've taken up the hobby of art and..." she shyly said as she turned the portrait around to reveal a painted picture of a clear landscape. "Wow!/Woah!" the boys exclaimed, noticing the paint on the image, it was clear that she painted this. "That's the feilds from home when we were kids." Aiden remarked, remembering how they use to go for picnics and horse riding back them. "Blimey, (Y/N) you're really talented." Romeo commented. "Yeah, great job sis." Aiden added. (Y/N) blushed a bit, she was glad the boys liked the painting, she just wasn't use to critique yet.

Later, the three were on the roof watching the sun go down. Aiden was staying at an apartment block nearby until his house is build, which (Y/N) were going to help him with. Aiden was ying down, and (Y/N)...she actually fell asleep, her head resting on Romeo's shoulder. As cute as the moment was, it was a signal to the two boys that it was time to call it a day. as Romeo Bridal carried (Y/N) to her bed and tucked her in, he and Aiden left to their apartments. Aiden felt a little inspired for his next book.

Well...good night guys... I tried