(Oneshot) Christmas back in the day

Notes: The reader is an admin and this takes place before the whole betrayal thing. Also no individual POVs, just the 3rd person one. Also it's a Snowman Admin!Romeo x Angel Admin!Reader. Merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy the new book!

3rd person P.O.V

Ah Christmas, the time when the four Admins all agreed to make it snow around the world, just so that everyone could experience the joy of it. Today however, Fred the Blue Admin thought about all of them dressing up as different Christmas icons. (Y/N) the Green Admin and Romeo the Red Admin originally didn't want to participate but they both lost a bet to Xara the Purple Admin, so both of them had to join.

Xara stood waiting patiently, dressed up as an elf. It was a simple outfit, a green toy soldier suit with red. She even gave herself pointy ears to complete her appearance. "Hey Xara!" a voice echoed. "I am your guardian Angel, (Y/N)!" (Y/N) called out as she appeared dressed like an angel. A simple long snow white dress with transparent sleeves. Her (H/L) (H/C) hair was decorated with Christmas holly hair pins and a headband that had a golden leaf pattern. She also wore white pumps with thick low heels. Her outfit wasn't the only thing that contributed her outfit, her skin was pale and her eye pupils were glowing white while her sclera was glowing yellow. She had white angel wings and a glowing yellow halo hovering above her head.

"Very funny (Y/N)." Xara said calmly. "Come on Xara, you gotta say at least that it was creative." (Y/N) said. "(Y/N)? Xara? Is that you two?" a high pitched voice said. "Oh thank goodness you two are here, I thought everyone would walk off without me." Said a snow golem that came up. It was kind of weird, it had a blue pumpkin head with a happy smile, A black top hat with a blue ribbon, an ice block bottom, a light blue bowtie and a blue jacket.

"What the?" Xara was legit confused. "Who...what are you?" Xara asked the snow golem confused. "I'm a snowman Xar what do I look like?" The snowman remarked, tring to yank his head off. "You might as well call me Snowmeo if you want." Xara was confused. But (Y/N) started snickering. As Snowmeo kept trying to get the pumpkin off of him Xara asked "Uh...why are you..."But she didn't get to finish her sentence because (Y/N) started laughing out loud.

"Romeo, is that you?" (Y/N) asked trying to avoid laughing at the top of her lungs. Snowmeo was a nickname she gave Romeo when they were playing hide and seek in the snow. Romeo sighed "Yes, now, can you do me a favor and help me?" he asked, still trying to pull the pumpkin off of him. Xara's jaw dropped and smacked her face while (Y/N) hovered in the air laughing. "Why did you shapeshift into something like that?" She asked. "Well, I had no idea what to dress up as so I just though, I'm an Admin I can be anything I want, might as well be what no one else would be. Only I wish I would consider how hard it would be with a bloody pumpkin on my head." Romeo complained. Xara sighed but (Y/N) eventually stopped laughing at her best friend and using her powers, brought out a pair of shears.

(Y/N) flew up to Romeo, using her wings rather than her powers. "Hold still" she told him as she put a hand on his head and using the sheers, cut the pumpkin up. When it poofed, it left behind blue seeds and revealed a button face on Romeo's snowman face. "Ahhh, that's much better" he said in relief "Thanks (Y/N)" She looked at him with a big smile. Romeo got confused. "Wait why are you grinning at me?" he asked. "I know I was just laughing at you moments ago but, my gosh you are freaking adorable." she said making him blush a light pink. "Hey Guys!" Fred said as he appeared dressed as Santa Clause, It fitted really, he even gave himself some features to match up with his costume like adding a white beard and pale skin, his friends obviously knew it was him tho. "Hey, Fred, look!" (Y/N) said out loud "Romeo's a freaking cute snowman." she said. Fred gave a small chuckle "I didn't even recognize him." he said. "Ha...ha" Romeo pouted.

Well, everyone loved the Admins' costumes. Fred even pretended to be the Real Santa for some kids. Xara also helped give out some presents. All that's left was (Y/N) and Romeo. "Hey (Y/N)." Romeo said to her, ready to get a small taste of payback. "What?" She asked him. He chuckled before he said something that made her cheeks turn rosy read... "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" he said, chuckling at the girls cute red face. Looking around (Y/N) was trying to avoid any awkwardness about to follow when her gaze shifted upwards, giving her an idea. She smirked at the laughing snowman. "No, it didn't." She said with a sneaky smirk making Romeo stop and look at her. "MY charming Romeo was there to catch me." She said, and with that, kissed him on the lips. Leaving him in a state of shock and fluster, unaware of the mistletoe she spotted above them.

 Leaving him in a state of shock and fluster, unaware of the mistletoe she spotted above them

A/N - Welcome back to the book! Under a bit of editing but.... *shrugs*