(Oneshot) Special Delivery

Imma stop the editing here, I'm getting tired. This is the sequel to masquerade where Romeo has a package to give to (Y/N), an opportunity to see her again.

Romeo's P.O.V

"Hey Romeo! Xara! Can you guys come here quickly?!" Radar yelled. Yup, Xara and I do work for the town. Me because of the whole road to redemption thing and Xara because Radar thinks it's a good way for her to get use to talking to people. "What is it this time Radar?" Xara asked. I was also curious as to what our next task was. "Follow me." The little fella' said, "I've got some deliveries to make to the town so...I need some help. There are literally 50 packages in total so..." That's when I stopped in my tracks and turned "No! Nope nope nope! Not again!" I said trying to walk away but to no avail as Xara grabbed the back of my shirt.I hate delivering mail to people. "Shouldn't the mail person be doing this?" I asked continuing to walk with the two. "Today is his day off." Radar said. "The poor guy needs a break"

Xara was currently planning on setting up stacks for each of us to deliver. 20 for me, 20 for her and 10 for Radar because he's the kid. I couldn't really be too worried because my mind was on someone...(Y/N). Her (H/L) (Curly/wavy) (H/C) hair and her gorgeous (E/C) eyes. I still remember her name despite just meeting her last night at the BeaconTown Ball I can also still remember her beautiful face and I can picture her with me, in my arms, in that beautiful dress she was wearing, she was like princess. I think I'll go visit her today, my beautiful princess. "Romeo are you listening to me?!" Xara snapped, bringing me out of my wonderful daydream. "Xara, you interrupted my thoughts!" I complained. "Good," she said "now come on you big baby, go pick out some boxes." she said. I groaned and picked out the most boxes I could and put them on the table. Xara counted them and I only grabbed 19. Dammit. I went ahead to grab one more and was about to pick the smallest box but my eyes landed to a name tag on a medium sized box. The address was to a place near Jack's shop and the nametag read "For: (Y/N)". Thinking for a moment, could this really be her? Either way I decided to pick up THAT box instead.

Later...

Finally after going to, from and past houses of people who really don't like me, I was down to my last box, the one for (Y/N). It was cold actually. What the bloody hell is in this thing, packed ice? I thought. The address led me to a light blue house near Jacks shop, in the corner. This has to be her place. I knock on the door, hoping the person I was expecting would answer, and she did, It made me happy because I really wanted to see her again. "Hello?" (Y/N) said in a hurry but then she noticed I was at the door. "Oh, Romeo hi." she said surprised. "Hi (Y/N)." I said nervously. "It's nice to see you." "It's nice to see you too." she said. "I wasn't expecting you to be here but still." "Well, I kind of took an excuse to see you, hoping that it was you, thing is, I missed you, by the way you look lovely." I said. She blushed a bit. She was wearing a (Insert outfit description here). It looked nice on her. "Come on in..." she said and led me inside.

"So, what excuse are you talking about exactly." (Y/N) asked. "Well, my best friend and I were doing work for Radar and, I found this." I said, revealing the box that was addressed to her. "Oh my gosh you have it!" She exclaimed but then realised she went full on hyper mode. "S-sorry I got excited when I saw the box, thanks Romeo." she said as I handed it to her. "It's no problem." I responded. She put it on the table and opened it, revealing an ice sculpture of a Rose, the ice was more solid than I've ever seen. "Woah." I said astonished by the simple object. "It's beautiful." "Sure is. It's made out of blue ice, packed ice just packed twice, 4 in a crafting table. This way it will never melt." (Y/N) explained, well I was close. "Come on, follow me." she said as she walked down to the basement with me following behind her.

(Y/N)'s basement was pretty big, heck it wasn't even a basement, it was a party place. It was incredibly well decorated, fancy lights, a food bar section and a seating area. "Blimey, this place is a party room." I said, rather fascinated.. "Yeah well, I added the basement in after I bought the place so if I ever get bored upstairs then I just come down here." (Y/N) Said. "So, you have this whole party place but only you come down here?" I asked as I watched her put the sculpture on one of the shelves. "Well kind of, I don't get visitors quite often." She responded and sat on the couch. "But YOU'RE here aren't you?" "Touche" I said, going over to sit next to her.

"So would you be alright with me coming here again?" I asked. "Did you really miss me THAT much?" She asked, I could tell that it was just a tease but I still answered "As a matter of fact, I did (Y/N)." She wasn't expecting an answer so it was quiet for a while. "Well, either way, yes." she said with a smile. "It would be nice to have someone to talk to." "Don't you have anyone to talk to?" I asked her. "Nah, not since I left my home." She said. "I wasn't too happy where I lived because I was always crowded by all my brothers and sisters and occasionally my cousins. Now that we all went our separate ways, I thought I would feel better with all this privacy but after a while I realised, it got lonely." She hung her head down. I felt really bad, I know what that feels like. After the whole turning evil incident I thought now that I didn't have to conceal Xara and Fred I would be better of, but I ended up bloody missing them, which of course led to the whole CHAMPION ordeal.

"I did my best to make use of my time here but, I guess I just wish I had someone to talk to." (Y/N) sighed as she finished explaining her situation. "Due to living by myself, I don't exactly have any friends." I frowned, it wasn't fair for someone as special as her to be alone. Then I put a hand on her shoulder. "Well, you do now." I said. It would be nice to have a new friend. To be fair, Xara is literally all I've got left. If I'm going to start a fresh new life, I'll start by being the friend (Y/N) needs. I don't think it would be wise to ask her to be my girlfriend on the spot, I want to know more about her first, more than I already know. So until I'm ready to give her my heart, I'll give her my support. Then she took a moment of smiling before wrapping her arms around me in a hug. "Thank you." she said softly, all I could do was return the hug, softly saying "No worries."

When I got back from (Y/N)'s house it was dark outside, literally, I spent the whole day with her. Well dang, I couldn't keep track of time. The worst part was that Xara was looking for me and heard from Jack about me going into (Y/N)'s place, she knows about me having a crush on her. "It all makes sense now." she said. Oh does it? Either way even though I'm just trying to be (Y/N)'s friend until I'm ready to ask her to be my girlfriend, Xara is never going to let this go. Well...shoot.