Author's Note: 
I decided to make this a Shikamaru x Okami pairing. It didn't sit right for me to make all the boys fall for her in a romantic way. Her relationships with the others will be siblings, family, and/or platonic. Thank you for understanding.

ͼ ͽ ͼ ͽ

Anko stood before her Hokage with a sheepish grin, "So, I assume—enough." Anko straighten up and closed her mouth, and the ANBU in the room froze from the harsh tone their Hokage used. Okami's blue orbs burned into Anko's, running away from duty? Everyone winced. Okami frowned before letting out a heavy sigh, I am not forcing you to accept your position in the Chūnin Exams, Anko. I am just scolding you for running away from your duties.

Anko sighed in relieve hearing the news, and a small punishment. You will be teaching at the academy for a whole month without pay. You're substituting Iruka-san. Anko paled at the thought of teaching brats, and what's worse—no money for dango! Okami mentally grin at the paled, horror struck Anko, while the ANBU snickered silently to themselves, you are no longer a proctor for the Chūnin Exams. You start next week, dismissed.

Before Anko can argue with Okami, Yoshino barged in, "Hokage-sama!" Okami sighed heavily, leave us. I need to speak to Yoshino-san alone, please. Anko and the ANBU all took their leave immediately, avoiding the wrath of the furious Nara. Yoshino was confused at the sudden statement. She was always turned away because of her busy schedule, "You wanted to speak to me?" Okami nodded her head, and to Temari. Let's wait for her.

Yoshino looked at her in confusion but took a seat at the couch, anything to drink while we wait, Yoshino?

"Oh—uh, green tea would be lovely." A clone of Okami suddenly appeared and went to fetch the tea. "What do you want to talk about Hokage-sama?" Yoshino asked. Okami hummed, it's about your son, Yoshino. Yoshino huffed in annoyance, "I don't know what to do with that boy! He doesn't want to date any girl. I need to make date plans for him. Thank Kami Temari likes that boy, if not I won't have grandkids."

And that is what I want to talk about. Yoshino grew curious and was about to ask more when a knock interrupted them. Come in. Temari poked her head in, "You called for me?" Okami mentioned for her to the couch, yes. I wish to speak to you both about Shikamaru and his date with you.

Temari shot Yoshino a curious glance before taking a seat beside her, "What about it? We have a date at this sushi place at 6. Yoshino and I decided to go there as our first date," Temari said. Okami mentally rolled her eyes, well, yes. He has told me about your date and that's why I call you the both of you here.

Okami mentally sighed heavily and thanked herself for sending Zabuza and Haku both on a mission. They would have killed the poor Nara where he stood if they hear about this. 'This plan will only help the boy out. What about you?' Okami exhaled softly, causing both Temari and Yoshino to glance at her, I—excuse me while I figure out my words. Okami forced herself to blush lightly by thinking of the time her clone had walked into Shikamaru's hospital room without knocking only to find him half naked. Temari saw Okami's flushed cheeks before gasping in surprise, "You like Shikamaru!" she cried out.

Yoshino looked at her in surprise before connecting all the dots of her son's odd behavior the past months. Covering her mouth with her hand as she let out a gasp, "Why didn't I see it?" Temari glance at her in confusion, "See what?"

"That my very own son has a crush on our Hokage!"

Whoa, back up. What? Okami mentally froze for a few seconds before pushing through, well, you see. Temari is right about that, I do like Shikamaru and we had made plans to have a dinner today, but—Okami paused. Yoshino and Temari both stared at her with wide eyes, "But we ruined it by organizing this date. I'm so sorry, if I should have known that you liked him, I wouldn't have—ah, you're okay! You both didn't know about it. I should be the one apologizing instead.