Author's Note: 
I've actually finished all the chapters for this story and decided to upload them all at once, so y'all don't have to wait for me to update. 

ͼ ͽ ͼ ͽ 

A figure pushed itself up from the ground with a heavy grunt before swinging their weapon over its shoulder, "You punks ready?"

"Should you really be calling us punks, Zabuza-sama?"

"It's necessary."

He's still mad about last night, Haku.

"I'M NOT YOU BRAT!"

"It seems that he is, Kami-chan."

"Oi, Haku. I'm not mad about last night," Blue orbs watch in amusement at the pair before glancing away, we should start heading back.

"Ano, Kami-chan, how are you feeling?" Brown orbs raked over the feminine figure in worry. Smiling slightly, the figure answered; Maa, feeling a bit better, Haku. Blue orbs took notice of the male standing in front of them; black hair let loose in a ponytail from their usual bun holder, brown eyes that once were wide now narrowed and sharpened, and they wore a loose light blue yukata. The other figure had not much changed from the last time. Only difference was his tense posture from their first encounter was now relaxed.

Momochi Zabuza and Yuki Haku, the owner of the blue orbs thought of their names before glancing down. Blue orbs caught sight of their reflection on the surface of the water; black hair loosely braided in a single braid ended past mid-waist, blue orbs narrowed in a black stare and their white clothing still eye-catching. "You done checking yourself out?" A drawl asked from behind.

Merely looking to see if I do not have your ugly mug over mine.

"WHAT YOU SAY?!" Zabuza growled and readied his sword while Haku merely chuckled, "You seemed riled up, Zabuza-sama. Kami-chan was merely jesting," he said. Zabuza growled and glared at the young man, "Don't make excuses for her Haku!"

Maa, if we keep bantering like this, we will never reach the village in time.

Zabuza grunted in annoyance before picking up his sword—he had dropped it when arguing with Haku—once more, "Lead the way, ol'wise Hokage-sama."

ͼ ͽ ͼ ͽ

"How are you holding up?" Haku asked Ōkami as they took a small break. Ōkami sent him a small smile, doing alright Haku. Zabuza grunted. "You sure? A chakra beast got sealed inside of you. Don't go Yagura on me." Ōkami mentally smiled at Zabuza's way of worrying for others. As I said earlier, I am quite well. Isobu-sama is one of the friendly Tailed Beasts. Little wary, but still friendly.

Zabuza merely eyed her before grunting, "Yeah, whatever." Haku handed Ōkami a small portion of his dried meats before getting up to set off once more. Ōkami smiled fondly at the familiar gates nearing before stopping a few kilometers away, making sure their chakra wasn't detectable. Zabuza eyed the familiar towering gates, "Village is only hours away. How should we enter?"

I already sent word to Hiruzen-dono. He will summon us when we get a few miles closer to the gates.

"Huh? When did you sent out a messenger?" Ōkami merely walked closer to the gates, ignoring Zabuza's question. "Oi are you gonna answer me?" he growled when he didn't receive an answer. 'This damn Hokage of mine!' He mentally growled. Haku merely chuckled before following his Kage. As they neared the gates, all three felt the familiar sensation of being summoned, "Here we go," Haku says with a smile on his face.