Ch.9: A New Feeling.

Song: Small Doses - Bebe Rexha.

Sitting in front of the lake, Balthazar watches her as she drinks water. It was almost dawn and even when he told her that he would be accompanying her until dawn, he would never leave her side.

His wolf ears were perked up as he was paying attention at their surroundings, the last thing he wanted is getting attacked by surprise for some creature.

He notices that under her hood was a dirty white loose shirt, dark green pants that were a little too big for her and black boots, with her bloody sword and the serious expression on her face. She didn’t look like a fragile princess that would sit down on the throne with a smile on her face following every order of the king. However, her small figure and delicate moves were the responsible of his overwhelming need to protect her.

Without noticing, he walks closer to her from behind, then cups her cheeks with one hand and lifts her face so she could look at him.

Her head was laying on his chest as she looked up at his face.

“What?” she smiles at him.

Without giving her a response, he lays his other hand on her shoulder softly caressing it a little. She blushes as he takes his hand off her cheeks and places it on her waist slowly pulling her shirt up.

She quickly grabs his wrist and looks down with a blush on her face.

“W-What are you doing?”

“I’m curious… I want to feel your body” he was very straightforward.

Her face was burning now.

“Feel my body?”

He nods looking at her eyes.

She looks down at her clothes “S-Sit down, please”

He nods again and sits down in front of her.

“Please close your eyes” she mutters.

“Why?” he looks at her.

“Just close your eyes”

He groans and closes his eyes.

“Good” she nods and slowly takes her shirt off, she had her chest covered with bandages, it was more comfortable to her.

She takes his hands and looks at his face. She noticed that his ears were perked up as if he was expecting something. She smiles a little and kisses his knuckles.

A little blush appeared on his cheeks as he was temped to open his eyes.

(Y/n) places his hands on her waist. He gently grips it earning a little yelp from the princess. His ears twitched a little at the sound of her voice. Slowly, he traces his hands up to her chest feeling every inch of her body. He wished for this moment ever since he first saw her on the lake.

When he feels the fabric on her chest, he frowns and uses his pointy claws to rip the bandages from her chest letting the clothes fall from her chest.

Her eyes widen at his actions “B-Bal!”

But before she could say another word, he cups her breast and squishes them.

She moans loudly as he retreats his hands and opens his eyes.

“Are you okay? Did I hurt you?” he looks at her as she quickly cover her chest and looks at the side taking a few steps back.

He looks at her red face and then down at her chest. It was the first time that he saw her this vulnerable.