iMight Switch Schools

Olivia POV 

Carly got an invitation to Briarwood Prep, a school for the rich and snotty and in Carly's case she is famous from iCarly. 

When Carly and I went into the apartment dad was talking to a  wood cut out that looked like a man. 

Once dad heard the door shut he turned around. 

"Sorry, we didn't mean to interrupt your conversation between you and your wooden man friend". Carly said. "Oh, he's not my friend". Dad said and turned back to the wooden man, who I'm going to call Dave. 

"See, I'm up for a job designing golf ball holes for that mini golf course by the airport". Dad explained to us. 

"King Puts"? Carly asked. "Yeah". Dad said then the doorbell rang. 

"You want to get that Dave? Oh right your made of wood". I told Dave and went over and answered the door. 

The person at the door was Sam, who had our mail. 

"How did you get in our mailbox"? Carly asked her. 

"Yeah you need the key". Dad said. 

"No you don't", Sam and I told them. 

Now I personally like to use hair pins to unlock doors, and if that doesn't work I use my foot. 

"So do you want to do one more rehearsal before the show"? Carly asked Sam. 

"No, Freddie's not here yet". Carly said. 

"Hand me your phone". Sam told Carly who gave her her phone. 

After a few minutes Freddie came rushing through the doorway. 

"You mean it, really"? He randomly asked Carly, making us all look at Sam. 

"What did you send"? Carly asked. "I love you". Sam said. 

I rolled my eyes and ran upstairs to get my helmet. 

My best friend Amya Quinn and I are going roller-skating at a indoor rolling rink. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After about an hour Amya and I came back home to find the door locked. 

I rang the doorbell and dad opened the door. 

"No more people on the mini golf course". He angerly said, then looked up realizing it's me and Amya. 

"Thanks for the cheery welcome". I said walking into the apartment, which was full of kids playing mini golf. 

"Can Amya spend the night"? I asked dad. When he said yes I took Amya up to my room and we got ready for bed. 

We went to bed an hour later, after playing Hangman and Pictionary a bunch of times. 

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After school the next day Carly and I got home and she went up and got ready for her Briarwood interview. 

Once she was done with her shower she ran down in a pink robe with white flowers on it and began asking dad and I which of her dresses were better. 

 Then the doorbell rang and I went and opened it. 

Once I did that a bunch of kids came flowing into the apartment. 

So I ran to the bathroom where dad was cleaning his shirt. 

"Dad I'm going to Amya's apartment". I told him. "Kay Kay". He said and I ran out of the apartment. 

Amya lives in room 10 H in our apartment complex, Bushwell Plaza. 

I stayed the night at Amya's and came back the next morning, hoping the older kids stopped the mini golf party. 

When I went into the apartment I saw dad and Carly sitting on the couch watching TV. 

"So how was the party"? I asked them. 

They shared a look before Carly filled me in about last night. 

So Sam and Freddie told the headmaster of Briarwood to come to our place for Carly's interview. Then Sam and Freddie invited their whole school to our place for a mini golf party. Mrs. Pealof then came here and got attacked by all the kids. 

In the end Carly said that she probably won't get into Briarwood. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry if I got a little off topic with this chapter. 

If you like this story check out my other fanfictions. I have a ones on Twilight, Harry Potter, The Astronauts, and Home Alone. 

Cali 🎆