iSaw him first

Olivia's POV 

I went downstairs to watch iCarly on the computer because mine wasn't working. 

When I got down there I saw smoke coming out of the elevator and my dad leaning his head out telling Carly to call for help. 

You see the elevator is pretty much broken. Now we have to walk everywhere. 

While iCarly was happening a very cute boy walked into the apartment. 

"Who's there?" My dad asked from the elevator. 

"I'm Shane." Cute boy aka Shane said. 

"Oh Freddie's nerd friend?" My dad said. 

"Uh sure I guess." Shane said and walked over to my dad in the stuck elevator. 

"Freddie's upstairs doing the show with Carly and Sam." My dad said. 

"Okay." Shane said. 

"Wait, your not a nerd your kinda handsome." My dad said. 

"Thanks." Shane said and went upstairs.

"No chiz." I said. 

"For the billionth time your too young to have a boyfriend." My dad said. 

"It never hurts to dream." I told him.  

Is it weird to have your first crush at 7 years old? Well whops I had my first crush at like 5. 

Now I'm watching Carly and Sam's reaction to Shane on iCarly. The funny part is they have blueberries in their nose. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day after school Freddie, Carly, Sam and I were in the iCarly studio looking at who saw Shane first. 

Because both Carly and Sam want to ask him out and the rule is that whoever saw him first gets to ask him out. 

It ended up being a dead even tie. 

"Wow looks like neither of you gets to date Shane bye." Freddie said and walked out of the studio. 

I walked after him because I didn't really want to see how Carly and Sam would handle this. 

"Hey did your voice get deeper?" I asked Freddie. 

"Apparently." Freddie said. Well at least he finally went through puberty.

Later that night Carly told me that both her and Sam are going to date Sam. That can't turn out well. 

A few days later I was up in my room playing Roblox on my tablet and I heard door slam's from downstairs. 

So I went down there to see who was slamming and I saw Carly standing there. 

So she explained to me that her and Sam had a fight over Shane. 

The next day after school I walked in and my dad was watching the guy fix the elevator. 

Hint. He's not very good. He made the elevator drop to the basement yesterday. 

"How long do you think It'll be before the elevator is fixed?" My dad asked. 

"I don't know three or four." The guys said. 

"Three or four what... days, weeks, months?" My dad asked. 

"Maybe five." The guy said. 

"Five what?" My dad asked again. 

"Look buddy I'm just a dancer." The guy said. 

"There is no way you're a dancer." My dad said. 

Then the guy started dancing. 

"Oh sorry." My dad said. 

"You people are weird." I said and went up to my room. 

The day after that Carly had Shane over. 

Her and Sam are letting Shane decide which one of them he should date. They are going to figure this out by which one Shane kisses first, for at least three seconds. 

So all week they have been trying to trick Shane into kissing them. Sam tried a kissing both and now Carly is going to try a play where Shane kisses her. 

Freddie is helping Sam because he wants to date Carly. 

The next day Carly had Shane over again because my dad ruined her last plan with toast. 

This time it's the play thing again. 

While Shane was up there Sam came walking into the apartment. 

"Hey is Shane upstairs?" She asked me. 

"Yeah." I told her and she went upstairs and I followed her because I want to see this. 

 Sam opened the door and turned the lights on right when Carly and Shane were about to kiss. 

"Foul." Carly said and her and Sam began to argue. 

"Girls." Shane said. 

"I don't know what's wrong with you two but you're out of control, you call me when you learn to be a little more." Shane said before falling down the elevator shaft. 

That's going to leave a mark. 

Then my dad, Freddie, Sam and Carly went to the hospital while I stayed here and played Among Us with Amya. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone. 

So I deleted my Drake and Josh story because there are no more episodes on so that means I'm going to come up with a new story. This time it's going to be a next generation story so I don't have to worry about episodes and stuff. 

Here are my ideas, comment which one you like best. 

1. iCarly next generation, that's not like the reboot, with Creddie 

2. Victorious next generation 

3. Drake and Josh next generation 

4. Zoey 101 next generation

5. Henry Danger next generation 

6. The Thundermans next generation 

I have idea's for all of these and voting for this ends July 14th. 

Next chapter is iPsycho