Chapter 6

Thomas and the other Gladers and Scorchers along with Rafe had arrived at the Stilinski household so that Thomas can see his father. When they got there Rafe told them to stay in the car until he tells them to come out. 

The Gladers and Scorchers watch as he walks up to the door and knocks. After a few minutes a man that looked to be around 40/50 in a Sheriffs uniform answered the door. The man and Rafe talked for a bit then Rafe called Thomas and the others over.

The Sheriff had invited them in and went to go wait in the living room. When Thomas got to the door he stopped for a second nervous to go inside. Newt got a hold of his hand and gave him a reassuring smile.

With that Thomas went inside and into the living room. Just as he came in the Sheriff turned around and stopped dead in his tracks. He looked at his son for a while before finally getting some words out.

"Stiles? I-Is it really you?" he asked with tears in his eyes. Thomas looked at the man in front of him before walking over to the Sheriff and hugging him so tightly afraid to let go. "It's me dad. It's me."

They stayed in the hug until they heard someone clear their throat behind them. They turned to see all the Gladers and Scorchers at the entrance waiting to be introduced. Thomas smiled at them before walking over to Newt and grabbing ahold of his hand.

"Dad these are my friends and this is my boyfriend Newt." The Sheriff smiled at his son instantly, mumbling a quick 'I knew it' before saying "It's nice to meet you Newt. I'm Noah, Stiles' dad." Newt looked t the man with a smile and confidently said "Nice to meet you too."

"Dad Where are the others?" Noah thought about what to say for a bit, looking around to see if Rafe was there, seeing him outside talking on the phone, before deciding on "They're together. They're on an adventure." Thomas looked at his father questioningly for a second before realizing what he meant. "Where?"

"Stiles they've got it-" "Where?" he said in a more demanding tone which surprised Noah. "At the preserve. The nemeton I think." Thomas nodded before getting closer to the others and letting them know to get their weapons, they were going to need them.

He looked back t his dad giving him a small smile. Then he told the Gladers and Scorchers to follow him and try to stay back. Only attack if he says so. With that they ran out of the house and towards the preserve, that Thomas remembered pretty well, leaving Rafe and the Sheriff behind.

They ran through the woods as quiet as possible, taking them a few minutes to get to the nemeton seeing as they were all very fast. When they got there Thomas told everyone to stay back until he gave the signal.

Thomas saw the pack fighting off giant creatures with skull heads and saw Scott and Derek fighting someone oddly familiar. He didn't recognize the women but he knew she was a danger. So he charged in with Newt right behind him and told the others to help with the creatures.

___________________________________

The plan had worked. They Derek had managed to lure Kate to the nemeton and the plan was in motion. Everything was gong well until the berserkers showed up. They expected only two maybe three but almost eight had shown up after Kate got to the preserve.

They stuck with the plan and the pack handled the berserkers while Scott and Derek handled Kate. They knew they weren't winning with the extra berserkers but they were not going to give up.

In the middle of the fight they saw others come to help. No one recognized them but they helped a great deal. The saw two others got to help with Kate but they were too fr away to see their faces.

The people who came to help all moved so fast and were so strong, almost as strong as the berserkers. They took all of them on. It was amazing and it all happened so fast. The berserkers were defeated and the only one left was Kate but as they ran over to their alpha to help they realized the other two who came to help took Kate down.

___________________________________

Thomas and Newt ran over to Scott and Derek as fast as they could, which was pretty fast. Scott was fighting Kate and Derek laid on the ground struggling after Kate had scratched his abdomen. 

Just as Thomas and Newt got there Kate had Scott on his knees ready to kill him. When Thomas saw this he got angered ran to Kate kicking her in the face catching everyone by surprise. She let go of Scott and stumbled back nearly falling on the ground.

Thomas and Newt took the opportunity to attack her. Thomas managed to cut her across her abdomen but she was quick enough to stop Newt's attack by grabbing his arm and throwing him towards Derek and Scott.

Thomas was not happy at this so he lunged forward ready to attack but she moved out of the way just before he got to her. They both stood up, looked at each other in the eyes. Kate got impatient and roared loudly before heading straight for Thomas.

He knew how she was and knew her impatience, it kind of reminded him of Jansen. He knew she wouldn't wait so when she went for him he took the chance to step to the side and let her fall to the ground. While she was down he went towards her and right when she turned around he lunged his dagger into her heart.

She roared loudly and scratched around with her claws hitting Thomas each time to get him of her but she had no luck. Thomas pushed the dagger further into her and watched as she slowly stopped fighting and the life disappeared from her eyes.

When he saw none left he got up from kneeling above her, scratches and blood all over him. He looked up to see the whole pack looking at him shocked and confused while the gladers and scorchers looked at there leader proudly.

Newt got up and walked over to him, pulling him into a hug while Thomas winced a little but hugged him back anyway placing a kiss on Newt's forehead. They looked back at everyone ready to go home when Scott stopped him.

"Stiles? What the hell happened?"

___________________________________

This chapter is not the best and I know I could do better but I've been really tired lately and don't really want to d anything and I'm trying to update for ya'll but sometimes I can't really think straight.
Anyway hope you managed to enjoy it and I'll see you next time, much love. ✌️💕