fourty eight.

lover of mine 5 seconds of summer
"when i take a look at my life, and all of my crimes, youre the only thing i think i got right."

"it was absolutely beautiful," i told him.

"you know whats also absolutely beautiful?" he said. i could see the playful smile forming on his face.

"what?" i said rolling my eyes at his antics. i had a feeling i knew what he was going to say.

"you," he stated simply as his dimples became visible.

"i knew you were goin-" i started to say as i began laughing at him. he quickly cut me off by picking me up, laying me down on his bed causing me to let out a small scream followed by laughter.

he began laughing at my reaction, his hair was tickling my forehead as he supported himself above me with his elbows. i could see the lust dancing behind his hazel eyes as he looked back at me.

our laughter died out as we just stared back at eachother, losing ourselves in the other. we stayed like that for a little while longer before ashton brought his lips down to mine, kissing me with more passion than ever before.

i reciprocated it with even more, pushing back against him. my hands made their way to his hair as his hands made their way to my sides. he ran his hands up under my shirt, stopping before pushing too far up.

he broke our kiss, stopping to make sure i was okay. i smiled to him, leaning up to kiss him once more to explain that i was.

when i laid back down, his lips began trailing down my neck til he reached collar of my shirt. he ran his hands farther up my sides, moving my shirt out of the way as he went.

my hands moved from his hair down to his torso, moving up his shirt, taunting him like he was me.

he brought his lips back up to mine as he felt my hands running across his abs. i moved back down to the hem of his shirt, grabbing it and pulling it up over his head.

he shook out his hair after i threw the shirt on the floor beside us. "now thats not fair," ashton said laughing, looking back down to my still clothed body.

i laughed quietly at his words, bringing myself up to kiss him again. he took advantage of my movement to pull my shirt up over my head.

he threw it on the floor on top of his, pushing me back down beneath him. he made his way back down my neck, skipping down to my stomach. he blew raspberries all across it, causing shivers to shoot up my spine.

"ash," i said breathlessly, closing my eyes.

"yeah? what?" ash asked as he halted all his movements at once. i could feel his presence above me, my eyes still screwed shut.

"ash?" i whispered again, trying to regain control of my mind.

i had no idea what i was thinking but i did know my body and my mind were on two separate pages. my body wanted ashton but my mind was trying to regain control over my body.

"mhm?" he whispered back, waiting patiently for me to explain.

but i wanted him.