thirty seven.

malibu miley cyrus
"sometimes i feel like im drowning and youre here to save me and i wanna thank you with all of my heart."

i didnt know why ashton had decided to bring me to false alarms for my birthday but i was just happy to be with him.

we sat in the same window booth we always did. it was ours at this point.

we both got the same thing we always did, talking about every random thing that occupied our minds.

todays topic was what we were going to do after we graduate.

"well, i already applied to a couple schools so university," i told him. "but i probably wont go far so i can stay near you."

i saw him smile grow as he listened to me.

"and what are you gonna do?" i asked him excitedly.

"well, hopefully 5sos catches on so i can play music and tour the world like ive always wanted to," he explained.

i felt my smile fading as i listened to him saying he was going to leave aussie. and me.

"id want you to come with, yellow," he said as he caught my expression. "i mean on tour with us if we ever make it big."

he reached across the table, setting his hand on mine. "i wouldnt go without you."

"really?" i asked quietly.

"of course!" he was baffled id even think different. "and i know how much you love music and traveling and everything so i thought youd be happy coming with us."

"when you guys make it," i emphasized the when. "i will be right there beside you."

he looked happy as i told him that.

then he got even more excited. "did i tell you about the gig we got?"

"you guys got a gig?" i sat up towards him, more excited then he was.

"yeah, i mean weve had a couple really small ones before but mikey said some guys going to be there that could like take us places," ashton told me.

"ash! thats great!" i said playfully hitting his hand across the table.

"will you come? its a couple weeks out." he asked me.

"ill be in the front row, just like i will at every single one of your other shows," i told him with a smile.

"how did i get so lucky?" he asked leaning across the table closer to me.

"you just got what you deserved," i told him playful as i leaned closer to him.

we continued talking a while longer before out food arrived, digging in excitedly.

i was full before i even left a dent, but after the amount of times wed been here, ash didnt question it. it was a reoccurring theme at this point.

when we were all done, ash led me out to his car, opening the door and helping me in like he always did.

i connected my phone to the aux as ashton pulled out of false alarms, but he turned the wrong way.