twenty eight.

adore you harry styles
"i get so lost inside your eyes."

after multiple more songs from calums phone, and a couple more singing matches between us all, we arrived at the same familiar cafe.

luke parked right next to the same black jeep i spent most of my time in. i felt my face light up as i saw it. i think all the boys caught it too since when i turned back to grab my stuff, they were all staring at me with smiles across their faces too.

"what?" i said looking around between them.

"nothing," luke told me shaking his head as we all began getting out.

i led the way to the entrance, excited to see ashton inside. i opened the doors in front of me to be met by a hostess.

"how many?" the light haired girl asked me.

"uh, 5 but ones already here," i explained.

the other boys finally walked in behind me, diverting her attention for me to them.

"do you know where he is?" she asked, looking back to me from them.

all the boys behind me started saying 'no's when i said, "yes."

i began walking back towards our booth. it was in the back corner, with the window on one side. as i rounded the corner, i heard the boys behind me finally deciding to follow.

"where the hell is she going?" mikey whispered from behind me, following quite far behind.

but i was too focused on the hazel eyes mine met. as he looked up from his phone, his face lit up too.

it was funny how we did that to eachother. i felt my pace quickening towards him.

once i reached the booth, i sat down in the side of the booth with him, interlacing our fingers under the table.

"i was waiting for you!" he said to me.

"luke wouldnt drive any faster!" i complained to him.

"what wouldnt i do?" luke asked as he got closer to the booth with the other boys.

"she told me you wouldnt drive fast enough," ashton explained as he sat down across from us. "but its okay, but that means you were keeping her safe."

"now mate, everytime you sit in the window, you have have to pee by the end and we all have to move," mikey told luke as they started filing in the booth across from us.

"ya know mikey, a little bit of exercise never hurt anyone," luke told him sarcastically. "i think youll be okay."

"actually," calum said as he scooted over closer to luke so mikey could fit in. "multiple people have had heart attacks from exercise."

"honestly, i hope you both have heart attacks," luke smiled to them.

"fight nice children," i told them as i started laughing.

ashton started laughing with me. the other three tried to stay strong and not give into our laughter but they didnt make it long.

pretty soon they were laughing too.

it was something we did to each other, all of us i mean.