Heartless

Hope's POV:

I felt heartless after Sirius died. Sirius was like my 2nd dad, and he meant so much to me. I had Hermione and that's all that mattered at that point for me.

I haven't spoke to Draco since I met his father. I think I fell for him but, I don't know if we're gonna talk again. His family was all about blood purity, and they were selfish people.

•••

I saw Draco and Pansy all over each other. I felt more heartless than before. I guess he just played my feelings like he does with everyone else. I was disgusted he is such a damn player. I had a idea, " date" a different slytherin, I had the perfect one.

" Nott" I yelled walking to him

" Mikaelson? What do you want" Theodore answered

"Do you wanna make Malfoy mad, with a simple fake dating?" I asked

"Hm. Sure. Anything to make Malfoy angry"Theodore answered

I grinned. This was going to be the best thing I've done yet. Malfoy will be jealous, super duper jealous.

We walked into the main hall, where everyone was, and held hands. I hope Malfoy noticed that, everyone was Staring at us.

Draco's POV:

I saw Mikaelson and Nott holding hands, oh boy did I feel mad but sad at once. I fell for her but she is with Nott. I put my head down, but then I saw.. Mikaelson and Nott kiss.

"Draky what's wrong?" Pansy asked

"Shut up Parkinson!?" I yelled at her

Everyone stared at me, and I didn't give a damn about it. Pansy is so annoying I could just crucio her right now.

"Draky?." Pansy said

"Shut up you annoying girl!?" I yelled at her

I saw Pansy run away crying. I didn't give a damn, she deserved to cry like a stupid baby. I watched Nott and Mikaelson stop kissing, then they separated.

Hope's POV:

After I stopped kissing Nott Draco was staring, and that was a good sign, it was working. I winked at Nott then sat with Hermione.

"What was that?" Hermione asked

" making Draco jealous" I answered " look how angry he is"

She looked at Draco who was staring at me. He was very very angry. We've never seen him that angry before.

"Damn—" Hermione said

"I know" I answered

"He's never been that angry before." Hermione says

"True. But it's all a prank." I say

We laughed about Draco being super angry. Then talked about the year he was a ferret. It was so funny when he was going up and down in the air.

"Then when he was put in crabbe's pants" I said laughing

"That was even funnier" Hermione said laughing

Draco looks over, noticing we're laughing and he doesn't look amused with us. He was so miserable, and it was funny.

I watched him stand up, then walk over to us. Then I felt someone grab me, and I knew it was him. I got up then we walked to the entrance of the great Hall.

"Hope seriously. Why Nott." Draco said

"Draco I can date whoever I want" I say grabbing his arm off of me

We stared at each other for a couple minutes. Not knowing what to say.

"Hope. I'm in love with you just know that.." Draco said walking back to the Slytherin table.

"I-.." I say looking down

What do I do. Draco loves me, and I loved him back. The biggest question I had was, should I end the prank.

•••••••••

A/N

<That's the end of Chapter 12> Should Hope stop the prank? When should Draco and Hope kiss again 😉?> any suggestions add my tiktok —> vxidmarshall