Broken part 1

Hope's POV:

I had my first transformation into a wolf, it was painful but amazing. I felt so free. I still haven't talked to Hermione,Ron, or Harry. I don't talk to Harry at all just because of cheating on me. Draco, Draco was being his usual self but he was flirty with Pansy aka pugface.

The day started off great. I had potions the first two periods of the day. Potions was not my favorite class, Snape is his Usual moody self.

•••

I sit at my seat in class, we were making a potion today and it the Befuddlement Draught, it caused
Recklessness. I really wanted to make this potion. But while I was making it Dumbledore walked it with a guilty face.

"Snape may I see Miss Mikaelson in the hall really quick?" Dumbledore asked
"Of course sir." Snape replied

I get up and walk into the hall, and his face grew more guilt. I knew something bad happened right away.

"I have bad news." Dumbledore says

"What is it headmaster?." I asked nervously

"It's your mother, your Aunt Freya contacted me, she said your mother was found..dead." Dumbledore says

" what..No no no no no" I said while crying

"I'm sorry Miss Mikaelson,you can have the day off
If you like." Dumbledore says

I continue to cry,Falling down on my knees. My mother was gone. I was now a orphan, I had no parents now. I felt so broken. Why did she have to leave me?. Why leave me like my dad left me.

I got up walking back into class, my eyes red and puffy, with a tear running down my face. I grabbed my stuff and left, hearing snaps say something as I left, everyone was shocked I left class like that.

Draco's POV:

Hope came back into class, grabbing her stuff and leaving. I wondered why she left. Everyone wanted to know the same thing.

I noticed her eyes were red and puffy, so that means she was crying. I hope nothing bad happened to her. I was worried for Hope since I was falling for her. I was falling for a Gryffindor, and I didn't know if she was a pureblood, halfblood, or came from muggle parents.

"Professor Snape, can I be excused." I say since I knew he likes Slytherin more that the other houses.

"Yes Malfoy." Snape said with his usual miserable tone.

I left the classroom running looking for Hope. Then I see her walk into the Gryffindor common room. I had no way to get to her now. How was I supposed to comfort her.

Hope's POV:

I walked into Gryffindor common room. I felt broken, so broken. My mom was gone, she left me like my dad. I hear voices in my head telling me it's my fault she died, and it was.

I screamed breaking the windows. I began to cry because all the pain hurts so bad now. I lost my mom. And I needed her. I need my mom.

I drop down crying. Then I do a spell to fix the windows. I kept crying. Being a orphan was a hard thing to be through. I have no parents. I had no one to turn to. I lost the grandparents of my kids, I lost my mom and dad.

"Why mom..why did you have to leave me!.." I yelled crying

Someone runs into the common room and it's Draco.
How did he get in. He doesn't know the password to get inside.

"Hey mikaelson. It's ok.." Draco says holding me tight

I continue to cry. With Draco here nothing is helping. I want my mom, just my mom.

"Just let me go!.. cause I'm tired..I'm so tired. If anything I just want my mom I just want my mom!.." I yell crying

Draco got up and left after me saying those words. I just wanted my mom. I didn't want anyone else except my mom.

•••••••

To be continued..

A/n

<Hello loves! That's the end of broken part 1! I'll make part two soon! Who should come and see Hope at hogwarts?>