A happy ending

Hope's POV:

It's been a year since the war. And we all started our lives with our lovers. Today Draco said he wanted to take me to dinner. But I had a surprise of my own.

I got dressed in a beautiful long dress. I then curled my hair. I can't wait to tell Draco the surprise.

•••

- At dinner-

"Wow my love. You look stunning." Draco said kissing my cheek

"Thank you bubba. You look good too" I said sitting down across from him.

We ordered what we wanted to eat and drink, then Draco was about to speak.

"Hope Andrea Mikaelson. I loved you since I first met you. You were the most beautiful woman and girl I've ever met. When we started dating, I knew this would be forever. Your my love of my life and soulmate.So Hope Andrea Mikaelson." Draco said getting down on the ground on one knee. " will you marry me?"

I felt tears running down my face. Oh my god, he is proposing to me. I knew the answer right away.

"Yes of course!" I said wiping my tears

Draco got up and kissed me. Then wiped some of the current tears on my face. I watched him put the ring on my finger and sat down.

"I have a surprise for you now." I said

"What is it love?" Draco asked

I handed him a box. With a baby onesie inside of it saying, " can't wait to meet you daddy" on it.

I watched him open the box and lift the onesie in shock. Then he looked at me.

"No way." Draco said in disbelief

"Yes way bubba." I said with a laugh.

"I'm gonna be a father." Draco said with a tear go down his face.

Lucius Malfoy died during the war as they tried to flee with Draco and Narcissa. I felt bad for Draco, but I knew he was glad his father was gone.

"I thought of names." I said

"Tell me love." Draco said

" Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy if its a boy. Than if it's a girl. Andrea Narcissa Malfoy." I said looking at him " in honor of our mothers."

Draco looked shocked with the names. Hearing his mothers name as his daughters middle name made him a bit sad. Narcissa was badly injured after the war. But overall he was so happy.

"I love you. A happy ending we will finally have. Two or three kids. And we can live forever" I said

" What do you mean forever." Draco asked

" well after Hermione had kids. I asked if she would want me to turn her. You know into a vampire. And I don't wanna live forever without you." I said grabbing his hand

" yes I want you to turn me. After our children are born." Draco said kissing my hand.

•••

- 1 year later-

I had a twins. And we named them both names I came up with.
They had my eyes, and Draco's hair. They were so tiny when I held them for the first time. But I'm glad they were still little.

"Hello my babies." Draco said taking Andrea

I smiled. Draco loved each twin so much. But loved us all so much, and I was glad we could have a happy life together at last.

I knew this man, these kids, my friends, and my life were for always and forever.

"Draco. When do you want me to turn you?" I asked since I haven't turned yet

"After you turn. And granger." Draco answered

"Alright. And the kids are like me you know" I said

" we all will be together forever." Draco said smiling at 3 month old Andrea

••••

A/N

<That's the end of Chapter 24 Hope you enjoyed

-by the way They got married before she had the twins -