Death hurts

Hope's POV:

Harry met his godfather, Sirius Black. Sirius could turn into a wolf, when he wasn't part wolf, it was really cool. Lupin a friend of Sirius's is a werewolf like me, but his wolf looks different than mine.

I really liked talking to lupin and Sirius about turning into wolves, and how you felt so free after you turned. They were the funniest people I ever met in my life.

Sirius and Harry were close, but when Sirius saw Harry being mean to me, he wasn't happy with us godson.. Hermione was coming to stay with us till school started up again.

"Hermioneee!!" I yell hugging her

"Hopee!!" Hermione yelled hugging me back

"I missed youu!!" I said to her

"Missed you tooo!!" Hermione says back

We talked for like hours. It was great to see Hermione again over the school break. We talked about a lot of things, including the Harry drama, the Malfoy drama, werewolves, and more stuff. We were laughing so hard at one point I nearly fell of the bed, and Hermione was dying of laughter at that point.

"Girls. Harry, Ron, and Ginny need you to go with them somewhere" Lupin says to me and Hermione

"Ok Lupin." We both say

We walk downstairs, and to Harry, Ron, and Ginny.

"What are we waiting for." I asked

"We're going now Mikaelson." Harry answered

We used Apparition to get to where we need to go. I noticed where we were. Ministry of Magic and the room was huge.

We were looking for Sirius since Harry saw that he was in trouble. But Sirius was no where to be found.

"He's not here." I said

"The bloody hell, the vision showed he was here." Harry says

"Well he's not here Harry." I say

We walked around a bit, looking at some of the stuff. Harry found a orb, with a prophecy to it. We heard it say
" The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives... the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies...."

"I wonder what that is supposed to mean." Me and Hermione both say

"I don't know." Harry answered

We saw two death eaters. One was Lucius Malfoy and the other I wasn't sure who she was.

"Bellatrix Lestrange." I heard Ron say

"Give us the prophecy." Lucius demanded

"No." Harry said with all of us running away from him shooting spells

••••

After awhile of running we got to the end of the room, but I noticed Harry was gone. Where did he go. I kept overthinking until everything went all black.

•••

I woke up, being held by a deatheater, and I saw Hermione,Ginny,and Ron being held too. Then I noticed Harry run into the room.

"Be careful Harry!" Ron yelled

"I am Ron!" Harry yelled back

I felt a wand to my neck, and it hurt pretty bad. The deatheaters came for one thing I realized, they wanted the prophecy, and the prophecy only.

"Give me the prophecy, and we will let your friends go." Lucius said

"No Harry don't give him it!" Hermione yelled

Harry gave the orb to Lucius. It was the only way to free us till we saw light flying around the room. We finally got help. Then unexpectedly the deatheaters let us go.

"Motus" I yelled pushing a deatheater back

"Nice one Hope" Hermione said getting behind me with her wand so were back to back.

Lucius ended up dropping the orb and it turned into smoke. Welp that problem was done with.

••••

We saw Bellatrix Lestrange appar from black smoke shooting a killing curse at Sirius. I saw Sirius get hit and tears filled my eyes.

She killed Sirius, and the voices came to my head again blaming me for it, like they did with my mother,my father, and Uncle Elijah.

I screamed cause the ground to shake a little bit. Sirius felt like a father to me, and he was so fun to talk to, losing him..well felt awful.

"God damn it!!" I yelled

"Hope calm down please.." Hermione hugged me to try and help me calm down but I couldn't calm down. I wanted to hunt down Bellatrix and tear her apart.

"I'm going to skin her alive." I said

"No Hope." I heard Lupin say

I took a deep breath than ran after Bellatrix. I wanted to hurt her so bad.

" Immobilus" I said freezing her

"Oo, the tribrid it's finally time I met you" Bellatrix said with a laugh

"I wish you were a vampire, cause with a flick of my wrist, I could snap your neck in seconds." I said looking her in the face

" Ooo. I like you. You have a bit of crazy to you."Bellatrix said laughing

" Ad Somnum" I said making her fall asleep. " Go to hell Lestrange."

I went back to Hermione,Harry,Lupin,Ron, and everyone else who came to help us. They looked at me like I was crazy but, I knew I did a good thing. She was a crazy evil women.

"I did a good thing stop staring at me like that, and she is only asleep. The spell will wear off." I said with a annoyed tone

"Ok. Whatever you say" they all responded

•••

We all were sad for a bit after the loss of Sirius. But i felt the most upset. Sirius was like my 2nd father, and he was there for me. May Sirius be at peace now, and Bellatrix will be in hell sooner or later after I deal with her.

I was going to kill her if it was the last thing I did. I will get vengeance for Sirius.

•••••

A/N

< That's the end of Chapter 11> do you like crazyish Hope? And poor Sirius 🥺. Any suggestions add my tiktok -> vxidmarshall >