He is evil

- Time jump to 7th year. And Hermione,Ron,Harry, and Hope are on the run -

———————————————————————————

Hope's POV:

I betrayed Voldemort and the other deatheaters. He is evil and I knew that since I met him, Voldemort is so evil, and I hated his guts.

Me, Hermione,Harry,and Ron have been on the search for Horcruxs.
Harry destroyed Tom riddles diary. But we still had more to destroy.
We were searching for Salazar Slytherins locket, but we didn't know what to destroy it with once we found it.

••••

We arrived to where Harry said he had his trial from when he did magic in front of his cousin. We were disguised as different people so no one would know who we were. The plan was get in, get the locket, and get out.

We got into a elevator that moves to the side. And where I'm from it goes up and down, but here that's really cool.

We all see a women dressed in pink walk in. Oh no, the pink bitch is alive, I had so many questions, but no one could answer them.
All I knew was she was back. But I noticed a locket with the Slytherin snake inside it. It was the locket.

We stopped and Umbridge was going to walk out until I said a spell to bring the necklace to me without her knowing that I stole it.

"Got it." I whispered to Harry

"Good. Let's go." Harry said to us all

We walked to the entrance until the potions we took were wearing off. Great. Just great, everyone saw us, they saw Harry.

"Harry Potter." People we're saying

Guards started to chase us and shot a spell that hit ron. Then we used Apparition to get to a forest. Hermione just brought us to a random place.

Ron was injured. And Hermione yelled at Ron to grab something out of her bag. When he found it and gave it to her, she put it on his wounds.

"Hermione, give him my blood." I said

"What why." Hermione asked

"It will heal him. Remember vampire blood running through my system." I said grabbing a knife from my bag

"Fine. But don't hurt yourself" Hermione said looking down

I cut my palm, knelt down. And put my palm that was bleeding in his mouth. I hope he got some blood in his mouth.

Hermione watched as Ron's wound healed. She was shocked how fast it healed him.

"Wow." Hermione said

"Brilliant." Harry said

I rolled my eyes at what Harry said. Harry has always called me a freak cause of me being a tribrid. But I guess some people change.

-days later-

Days have gone by. We almost were caught by snatchers, since they spelled perfume worn by Hermione. I hoping they won't come back to look for us.

•••

We heard people outside the tent, and we saw.. Snatchers. They were looking for us. We were too late to turn invisible. So we ran.

As we ran they shot spells at us and we shot spells back. They weren't gonna stop till they caught us. Harry fell at one point and so did the rest of us but we kept running.

I saw Hermione hit Harry with a spell that stopped us from running. They caught up to us. We were captured now. Just great.

"Where should we take them." One snatcher asked

"I know where" Another said

••••••••

To be continued.....

A/N

<That's the end of Chapter 20. Hope you enjoyed!>

< where do you think they are being taken to?
I'll tell you ;) Malfoy Manor.>

Any suggestions add my tiktok —> vxidmxrshall