She wolf

Hope's POV:

I loved my wolf, I just felt so free. Running in the woods on a full moon, just so peaceful. The thing with my wolf side, I had no control over what I did, it's like the wolf took over me.

•••

A new day at school, the usual, Harry,Hermione,and Ron didn't talk to me. But today Draco was Snogging with pug face Pansy Parkinson. I made a grossed out face.

Men are all the same. Harry and Draco are the same, date or loss a girl, then cheats or kisses a different girl. Freaking stupid men.

"Stupid boys." I blab out

" ouch, that hurt you freak" Harry says

I get up grabbing Harry and walk to the entrance of the great hall.

I slap him so hard he falls down. He deserved to be hit in the face. He was such a rude person now

"Your a prick Potter." I say

He looked away, and he was angry, very very very angry. I kicked him in the leg. Then walked back to the Gryffindor table sitting across from Hermione.

She looked at me, differently then she has been. I wonder if Granger was about to finally speak to me after awhile.

"Hope..I'm sorry." Hermione says

"For? You ignore me for weeks?! Weeks!? And then you sit there and let Harry call me a freak!?" I yell at her and all the people at the tables look at me.

"I am just a freak to you evil people." I say with pain in my voice

"Hope..Pls.." Hermione says to me

I get up walking out of the great hall, to Dumbledore's office. With tears in my eyes.
•••

I walk in and sit down waiting for him to walk in the room.

"Ms. mikaelson? What was that back there." Dumbledore says with a upset tone

"...I am such a freak sir...I have voices in my head telling me it's my fault my mom is dead!?!" I yell at him

We both stared at each other, I knew my mothers death was my fault. But I didn't know what happened to her.

"She's dead!?..and it's all my fault.." I said holding my head crying

I walked out and walked to the dormitory. Then I sat on my bed, then layer down staring at the ceiling. All I could feel is pain, and I'm so broken.

•••

I saw Hermione walk up to me. She had a sad and worried face. I had a feeling she felt bad for the pain she had caused me, avoiding me and ignoring me. What was I supposed to do now.

"Hope..pls forgive me..I'm sorry!" Hermione said

"Why. Why should I. You were mad at me cause you knew nothing of my werewolf gene!? I was keeping it a secret for a reason!?.." I yelled with a tear going down my face

"..I didn't know what to do..or what to say.. Harry told me to do nothing.." Hermione says

" Ofc..you listen to Harry.. I just wanna give up at this point." I say with a bit of pain in my voice

"Hope..Your my best friend..since first year.." Hermione says

I sit up looking at her. I felt disgusted hearing that, she was the one who ruined our friendship. I don't wanna hear that from her.

"Shut up.. and Tell Harry I hope he loses to you know who." I say

Hermione looks at me in shock,since Harry fought off Voldemort, when Peter Pettigrew killed Cedric. I felt bad for Harry that day and that day only.

"Ok.." Hermione says walking out of the room.

••••

To be continued..

< That's the end of this chapter > should Hermione and Hope be on good terms? Should Harry change? When should Draco become a death eater?.. )