Your mine Mikaelson

Hope's POV:

It's been 2 days since me and Draco got our task from Voldemort.
That means we have to kill Dumbledore tonight. And i felt sick to my stomach to kill him. But we had to do this.

If we failed what would he do to us. Crucio or  Kedavra us. I just hope we don't get hurt from this if we fail or not.

•••

-In the library-

"Hey there my love." Draco said sitting next to me

"Hey bubba." I said looking up from my book and smiling at him.

"Whatcha reading love?" Draco asked

"Oh. It's about the werewolves here." I answered

I looked over at him. I always loved his eyes. His beautiful grey eyes.

"You know what we have to do tonight right?." Draco asked

"Mhm. I feel sick to my stomach. Since we have to kill him." I answered whispering to him

I watched him bite his lip. God he's so hot. I loved this man, more thank my ex Landon, who I dated before Harry.

"Come." Draco said grabbing my hand

"Where are we going." I asked putting my book down

We walked out of the library and to the Slytherin common room. I had a slight idea what he wanted to do.

When we arrived, Draco pulled me in for a kiss, it was a passionate and amazing kiss. I heard him mumble the password under his breath, then we went inside.

•••

- At Night-

I woke up next to Draco, and I saw him playing with my hair. He was such a amazing guy I have ever been with. And he was so romantic.

"That was amazing." I said getting close to his naked chest

" I know. It really was, now we have to go do our task from the dark lord." Draco said with a nervous tone to his voice

I sighed. It was time for the thing I was sick to my stomach to do. It was time to kill Dumbledore. All I felt was upset and sick.

•••

-At the Astronomy Tower-

"Draco. Hope." Dumbledore said

We had our wands pointed at him. I felt like I was going to fall apart. This man was such a good person to me. But I had to kill him.

"You two are no assassins." Dumbledore said

" how do you know what we are. Nothings ever shocked you." Draco said with a upset and scared tone

We all looked at each other. I felt more sick hearing the words going back and forth with Draco and Professor Dumbledore.

" we were chosen!" Draco yelled with a scared and upset tone. Then he showed his dark mark.

Then words kept going back and forth between the two. Hearing Draco cursed someone made me wanna throw up. Draco then, shot a spell at Dumbledore making his wand fall out of his hands.

"We have to do this. We have to kill you. Or he is gonna kill us." Draco said scared with tears in his eyes

Then black smoke appeared. Out of the smoke Draco's aunt Bellatrix and other deatheaters appeared. Bellatrix looked impressed. I looked sick to my stomach. Draco look scared out of his mind.

"Well Done you two." Bellatrix said coming behind me

Draco and I continued to point our wands at Dumbledore. I wanted to ball my eyes out and throw up at this point.

"Come you too do it now!?" I heard Bellatrix yell

Then out of no one Professor Snape appeared. Great why was he here. I hope he would do this task for us.

"Severus." Dumbledore said

I watched Professor Snape raise his wand at Dumbledore. I heard the unforgiving words come out of his mouth.

"Avada Kedavra." Snape said shooting the spell at Dumbledore.

I watched Dumbledores Lifeless body fall. I put my hand over my mouth. I think was gonna be sick. He's dead, now the voices are back. The blame is all on me. He's dead and it's all my fault.

I saw Bellatrix celebrating the death of Dumbledore. What was there to celebrate about. Then Draco walked behind me and pulled me close to him.

"It's ok.." Draco whispered in my ear

The man who felt like a father figure since I first met him, was dead.
All I heard in my head was " He's dead and it's your fault" " His death was cause of you, he would still be alive of it wasn't for you".

I wanted to scream. Like in the woods with Lizzie. Like in the church with Uncle Marcel and my father.
Like when I broke the fight of Draco and Harry up. I wanted to hurt someone like this death hurt me and I had no chance of hurting someone today.

I screamed and watched at deatheater fall to their death. I just killed someone. They all were gonna hate me now. And I don't give a damn about it. I was done being one of them.

"You traitor!?!" Bellatrix yelled at me.

"Sorry now sorry. Motus." I said flinging her and the other deatheaters across the room. Then I used Apparition to get to my dormitory with Hermione.

"Hermione. Dumbledore is dead." I said

"Did you?.." Hermione asked

"No. It was Snape. And I think Harry was there. But I betrayed them. And we need to run. Until it's time for Harry to fight the Dark lord." I said packing my stuff quickly.

"Hold on I'll pack right now." Hermione said packing with me

••••

A/N

- credits to what Draco was saying to Harry Potter. -

<That's the end of Chapter 19. Hope you enjoyed! >

Any suggestions add my tiktok —> vxidmxrshall