Summer vacation

Hope's POV:

We were in the train on our way home. I can't wait to see my mom,and for Hermione to meet my mom and show her New Orleans.

Hermione sat next to Ron and had her head on his shoulder, she ended up falling asleep since we kinda had a long ride back to kings cross station.

"She looks tired"I said.
"I know" Ron replies.

- At the Kings cross Station-

We finally got to the kings cross station and we exited the train.
When I saw my mom I ran to her and hugged her immediately.

"I missed you mom"I said while hugging her.

"I missed you too Hope"My mom says.

Hermione walks to me and my mom waiting for us to stop hugging so she can introduce herself to my mom.

"Hello I'm Hermione granger, and you must be Hope's mother right?" Hermione says.

"Yes I'm Hope's mom, but you can call me Hayley" My mom says smiling at Hermione.

It was nice seeing my mom smile, I always loved her smile.

- At the Mikaelson plantation-

Me and Hermione walk in, I notice Hermione looking around the plantation.

"Wow it's so lovely here!"Hermione says looking at me then my mom.

"Thank you" My mom says.

We ran to my room and we went on the balcony and I showed her my favorite places on our street.

••••

- At the King cross Station going back to hogwarts-

"Bye mom." I say hugging her.

After I let go of her,I saw a tear run down her face and I knew I would miss her terribly.

"Always and Forever"My mom says.
"Always and Forever" I say back.

I walk into the train waving goodbye to my mom when I take a seat.

A/N
< That's the end of this chapter I hope you enjoyed! By the way Hayley is still alive in this but klaus is dead, it's bc of the hollow when she was little. But Hayley is gonna end up dying in this :( <also sorry this chapter is short! Next one will be longer!>