Loving you is different

Hope's POV:

It was a new day. Umbridge is still taking over the school. We haven't used magic at all, and it sucked, but I could use magic without a wand.
•••
We all sit in the main hall eating breakfast. Draco is staring at me like usual. Everyone was miserable except the Slytherin table. They were favored by Umbridge. She had to much power over hogwarts. And we needed to stop her from gaining more. I knew Slytherins were a obstacle to attack her, I had other ideas in mind. I would hurt Umbridge with a spell I can hurt her with.

" This place turned into hell." I say to Hermione
" it really has, she won't let us to magic at all." Hermione responded

It was time for class. And the day went before my eyes, cause all she taught was O.W.L. Or some other thing that wasn't magic, and this was torture. I wanted to hurt this pink evil woman badly.

Me and Hermione went outside for awhile until we saw Draco and Blaise walk to us.

"Leave filthy mudblood." Draco said with disgust in his voice

I see Hermione get upset and leave . Then Draco walks up to me grabbing my arm.

"Hello mikaelson." Draco says
"What do you want, and stop being mean to Hermione." I say smacking him with my other hand
" ow! The bloody hell was that for!" Draco yelled

Blaise grabs me off of Draco and takes me inside.

"I'll take her to Umbridge. She will take care of her for you." Blaise says tightening his grip on my arm.
"No Blaise don't!" Draco yells

I growled, I knew she was going to smack me or something, the evil woman couldn't ever torture me if she wanted. Draco followed us cause he knew something was gonna happen.

We get to Umbridge's office and walk inside.

"Ma'am she hit Malfoy." Blaise throws me down
"Hm. What punishment do you get" Umbridge said

She thought long and hard what she would do to me and I knew this was gonna hurt.

She grabs a knife. Looking at it having a Idea what she was gonna do to me.

"Dumbledore has a file about you. Your a tribrid freak. Your kind doesn't even exist." Umbridge says holding the knife to my arm
"Yeah I know, I'm the tribrid freak show." I say

She digs the knife into my skin, causing the worse pain ever. Blaise held me down, and Draco, he couldn't watch. I screamed in pain and couldn't take it.

"Let go of me!!" I screamed in pain
"Cover her mouth! Now!" Umbridge yells

Blaise uses his other hand and covers my mouth so no one would hear my screams.

•••••

I woke up on the floor and saw freak carved into my hole hand to my vein. My wolf side wasn't triggered yet and I couldn't heal real fast, even though I had vampire blood running through my system.

I tear ran down my face and I felt someone pick me up. I had a feeling it was definitely Draco cause he was the only slytherin who cared for me.

"I got you darling.." Draco said in a upset type of tone
" w-what happened Malfoy.." I said with pain in my voice

He didn't answer, the look on his face tells a different story, I started to remember when I was being tortured by Umbridge.

"Malfoy. Why do you always look at me?.." I asked him
" because.. your so beautiful.."Draco replied feeling upset still because the girl he's falling for is injured.

I heard him saying a healing spell, I never knew only he could use magic, no one could, and he just used magic.
I got up and my arm still hurt. I looked at him with a small smile.

He cupped my face looking down at me.

"Can I?.." Draco asked me since he wanted to kiss me so bad

I looked at him. Was I about to kiss Draco Malfoy, after breaking up with Harry 2 weeks ago.

"Mhm.." I answered him looking in his eyes

He brought my face close to mine, I felt our lips touch. I was kissing Draco Malfoy, the enemy of my ex, the son of a evil man.

He ended up pulling away, with a smile on his face. I smiled back because i wanted to be nice.

" invisique.." I whispered turning invisible taking Draco's wand then walking to Umbridge's office

" invidia" I whispered seeing Umbridge's noise begin to bleed.

I put out Draco's wand, since I stole it. I knew I had to use one spell. That would trigger my werewolf curse.

" Avada Kedavra" I said shooting the spell at Umbridge.

I really just killed her. I watched her lifeless body drop to the floor. We all were free from her now. We could have a normal school again. But the bad part was I triggered my curse.

I turned visible walking out of the room, feeling a pain in my stomach. I sat on the stairs, until I leaned forward when the pain got worse, when I lifted my head my eyes were golden.
Hermione was hiding, she saw my eyes turn golden, and she had so many questions for Hope, but all she felt was anger for Hope keeping a secret about her being part werewolf.

•••
- A few weeks later-

Harry,Ron, and Hermione have been avoiding me, since Hermione found out I'm part werewolf. She had a anger look on her face if we sat near each other.

Umbridge was finally gone overall, but my curse was activated, the full moon was tonight, and i had no one to help me transform. I knew the process was painful from what my mother had told me about turning, but she always told me when your a wolf you feel so free.

I Hope I can find out why they won't talk to me over not telling them I'm part werewolf. I didn't tell them cause I was told to, and now I like I lost my only friends..

•••••

A/N
< that's the end of this interesting and weird chapter, did you think it was good hope killed Umbridge?>