Malfoy Manor

Hope's POV:

We were captured by Snatchers. And they were taking us to..Malfoy Manor. Great, just great, all of the places Malfoy Manor. Where the people I betrayed lived, but the boy I loved lived there.

••••

-Inside the Malfoy Manor-

"Look who we have here. The traitor and the golden trio." Bellatrix said

I watched a snatcher pull the sword of Gryffindor out of Hermione's bag. Bellatrix was shocked that we had it.

"Put the boys in the cellar!?, I need to have a conversation with these to. Girl to Girl!" Bellatrix said

I was held back by Lucius, and saw Draco standing there.
Bellatrix was on top of Hermione, and I saw a knife. All I heard from Hermione was " I didn't take anything" before I heard her screams.

"Hermione!!" I yelled

Hermione continued to scream in pain as Bellatrix carved words into her skin. Then she walked to me with the same knife.

"Put her arm out Lucius." Bellatrix demanded

Lucius grabbed on of my arms for Bellatrix, I think was next. Then I felt the sharp pain in my arm. She was carving something in my arm.

I screamed in pain cause it hurt so bad. Draco was frozen with fear. But I think they put a spell on him so he wouldn't infer. Since they knew him and I were dating. I wanted Draco. But everything went black.

Hermione's POV:

I woke up with tears in my eyes. Then I saw Hope, passed out on the floor. With the words traitor in her arm. And my arm said. Mudblood. The words I've hated all my life.

"Hermione!?" I heard Ron yell.

I remained on the ground till I saw Harry and Ron run to me. How did they get out. But Hope needed help to.

"Help Hope too.." I said with a weak voice

"Ok. Harry go." Ron said

Harry and Ron rush to Hope. Before I know it Bellatrix has a knife to my neck. And Ron was holding Hope. Bellatrix stole their wands before they went into the cellar.

"Let her go Bellatrix." Hope said

Before we know it the chandelier falls down and nearly hits Bellatrix and Hermione. Harry ends up catching Hermione. And we saw Dobby.

"Stupid elf. You could've killed me." Bellatrix yelled with anger in her voice.

"Dobby never meant to kill. Dobby meant to seriously injure." Dobby said

Narcissa tries to shoot a spell and her wand ends up in Dobby's hand.

"How dare you take a witches wand!?" Bellatrix yelled " how dare you define your masters!?"

"Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf. Dobby came to rescue Harry Potter and his friends." Dobby said

Hope's POV:

Dobby teleported is away. And I saw Bellatrix throw a knife as we disappeared. When we got to a beach. Harry was holding Dobby. And Dobby had the knife in his stomach. And there was blood.

"Hope help him please!" Harry yelled

"It's too late Harry.." Hermione said

"Dobby is a free elf.." Dobby said with a raspy voice and then he was gone.

I felt a tear run down my face. I really liked Dobby. And him and Harry seemed close.

I went over to Hermione and hugged her as we both cried over dobby's death.

It was time for Harry to fight Voldemort. We had to go back to hogwarts now so Harry could end this once and for all.

••••

To be continued..

< that's the end of Chapter 21 Hope you enjoyed>

< credits to the creator of Harry Potter>

< poor Dobby 🥺🥺>

Any suggestions add my tiktok —> vxidmxrshall