⁹-HIS CONFIDANT

----.ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎.----
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
°・:*✧✧*:・゚
:・゚
・゚✧
'

ㄥ|爪|ㄒㄥ乇丂丂

✧*:・゚✧

ch⁹- his confidant

---.ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎.---

It is a prominent characteristic, a product of the war to have loved ones torn apart.

Families are either brought closer together due to the unfavourable, torturous circumstances, them becoming each others' backbones, or the war lacerates them severely. Or even more heart-rending, it demolishes the family entirely.

Maybe it's just my misfortune that has me running through both of these situations. Maybe it's just my misfortune that had me ripped apart from my parents forever.
Or maybe, it's just that life has, what I can say, or rather what I believe as 'some other plans' for me.

It has been quite a while since I've thought back to the unfortunate day, that I'd lost one of the most important people of my life. The day me, my brother, Rae and little Jun had received the news of the loss of the lives of my parents. Poor Jun had been so traumatized that he had lost his sleep for days on end.

Never mind this but, as we had all learnt to heal from the impact of the absence of the two elders, yet deep wounds left scars. Even if we'd learned to live without them, we had never been able to fill the gap that had be left in our hearts the day they'd left.

Jun has to grow up parentless, even if we try our level best to provide him a better childhood. Taehyung has his shoulders weighed with the responsibility of running this family, and Rae and I have to play parent for Jun.

It all isn't burdensome to us, but sometimes, we cannot help but wonder of what life could've been if the elder pair were alive and with us.

The last four years have been triggering, especially for Jun, for wherever he sees a child with their parents, his eyes sparkle with an innocent want, a want for his parents.
Even though he doesn't really remember them, as he was just two when they'd gone, he feels their absence quite well.