³⁵-HEARTBEATS IN TANDEM

----.ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎.----
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
°・:*✧✧*:・゚
:・゚
・゚✧
'

[ ㄥ|爪|ㄒㄥ乇丂丂 ]

*:・゚✧*

³⁵-heartbeats in tandem

The sun is at the brink of setting, the sky painted in an array of warm colours, from a rich emberglow to sweet tangerine, the warmth already settled in our hearts.

"It is a tradition that a couple weds at dusk, for the dusk is a perfect example of two extreme opposites coming together, the light and the dark, the yin and the yang." the Queen had explained.

I now stand at the ingress of the hall, Grey by my side,  the soft murmuring from the inside reaching my ears through the doors, doing little to calm down the sudden nerves that have made themselves known to me. A gentle pressure on my arm has me exhaling softly.

"You are fine, Juju-ah. Just breathe." my brother says to me, massaging my shoulder to ease out the nervousness.

"I-I do not know why I suddenly feel anxious, Tae." I let out in a mere whisper.

"You are sure that you are willing to really do this, right?" He gently coaxes.

"Yes, I have never been so sure about something my entire life, Oppa." It does not take a second of hesitance for me to reply. "It is just..."

"You know, I had been unsure on the day of my marriage, years ago." He reveals with a smile. A gasp leaves me. It is surprising to know that he had felt irresolute on his day of marriage, when Rae and Tae have always felt like a godmade pair to everyone.

He chuckles lightly at my astonishment.
"Yes, it is so. Father had arranged Rae's hand in marriage with me when you were a mere adolescent girl. I had not known Rae, other than her name and her father being good friends with ours." He smiles.
"Mom had told me that evening, in my room, 'love always finds a way, though it might take a little time to do so...' I know it now." He takes my hand in his. "You HaeJin, already have it at such a young age."
He pauses, "I know what it is that makes you nervous, Juju-ah, and no one can foresee the future,"
He cups my cheek, "But as Mother had said, remember, love always finds a way."

Settling into the protective arms of my brother as Grey nieghs into my hair supportively has me feeling like I am home, the anxiety washing away partiality.

"It is your time now, Hae." Tae fixes a strand of my hair, "let us not keep him waiting any longer, or he might faint as well with an anxious of his own."