Flaw 15

Hope you enjoy baes bye bye! I have a new Gruvia story called pure as black (it's dark though so if you like happy things don't read it) also uh that's it I hope you had a great day today!

Gajeel prov:
"I'm so glad dentition is finally over! But to bad we have to go back a day from now." Levy exclaimed as we walked off campus grounds into the street.

I had to look down to get a single glance at the shrimp, she was skipping up and down and was in a happy mood.
"You're that happy to go on a date with me shorty?" I teased grinning. She puffed out her cheeks and crossed her arms.

"It's not a date Gajeel!" A tint of pink gazed over her cheeks.

She was extremely cute.

"And why's that." I asked grabbing her hand her pulse also seemed to thump.
She broke free and stomped her feet on the sidewalk.

"I don't like you!" She shouted her face turning a deep red. "How childish are you Levy." I said walking back towards her. Grabbing her hand tightly so she can't let go.

"Gajeel! Let-" I cut her off. "I don't want to let go."

Lucy prov:
"Wow your house is fucking huge, but mine is bigger though." I stated as I Nastu and I walked into his big mansion.

I wasn't scared of him never will be.

"Uh, yeah whatever Lucy I'll be right back with some water." He said before walking away into the next hall.

Is he really the school's playboy?

I smirked it is so true after hearing all those rumors about him. I smiked and pulled my skirt up and buttoned my shirt down more. There was no way he could resist me.

Perfect plan Lucy! I'll just use my sexiness to get those pictures back and not get blackmailed.

Juvia prov:
Linkin park blasted through my ears as I exited campus grounds. I had a worn out paperback cover of Because of Winn-Dixie in my hands from english.

My eyes scanned each and every page of the book sucking in each and every word. I soft thud collided with my shoulder and I was pulled out of my trance.

I yanked my earbuds out and turned around to be greeted by Gray he had a basketball in his hands. I looked around, it has gotten cooler outside as night was about to creep into the sky as it usually does providing us with an blanket of stars.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked he gave me a warm smile and I felt immediately guilty for they ways I responded to him.

"You play right? I've seen you before." My eyes widen.

How did he even know?

"Nope." I answered gazing away he jogged up to me and stuck his tongue out playfully. "Are you afraid you're going to get your makeup ruined."
He kept on giving me childish taunts trying to push my buttons.

I puffed my cheeks out and rolled my eyes.

It couldn't hurt to play, I mean it's been forever.

"You're on Gray." I declared grabbing the ball (a/n I thought dirty kekeke I'm a Fricking pevert guys :P) from his hands and ran to the nearest basketball court.