Flaw 4

Hello hope you like the chapter! Also check out my new story fairy tail manga shop it's random af so if you don't like funny random things then don't check it out! Also it's like the worst book cover ever lol I'll post the description at the end of this chappie!
-------------------------
Lucy prov:
I was sitting in the bathroom with Lisanna doing makeup talking about the shitty eight hours I'm going to have after school. I squinted my eyes as I applied mascara and started to talk about the weirdos.

"There's this rocker emo chick that I bet has a hell ton of coke flowing through her body don't even get me started on the know it all boobless midget, also the-" I stopped for a moment and Lisanna looked at me surprised.

"I gotta go anyway." I said
Closing up my makeup bag and walking out the bathroom.
"I need a real friend." I whispered to myself as I walked down the hall to my next classroom.

Gray prov:
Why the hell do I keep thinking about Juvia?
I was in the gym locker room
making out with Daphne she slid her hands up underneath my shirt and stopped. "What's the matter you seem distracted." She whispered. I cast my eyes down so I couldn't look at her anymore
"I can't do this Daphne." I said.

"What the fuck is wrong Gray?! I mean we finally hook up last night and you're dumping me the next day!" She screamed at me.
"I was thinking about another girl the whole time I was having sex with you." I confessed.
Her eyes widen "who?" She asked her voice cracking.

"Juvia." I squeaked. She then smacked me "I'm going to kill that hoe." Daphne screeched.

The bell then ranged and school was over. Damn now dentition starts

YAS BYE BYE!!! Oh also here's the description for fairy tail manga shop:
Lucy an otaku starts working at an manga shop called fairy tail. She then meets 7 fellow otaku strange teenagers working at the manga shop! This is their strange comedy weird story.
Plz read I suck at describing this story lol.
Also based off of multiple manga comedy animes because I'm addicted to those.