Flaw 11 (edit)

Hey gurl hey! Hope you like the chapter also this Is for Erzaflower XD it's also a Jerza chappie yay!

Jellal prov:
Only an hour in this hell hole has passed

I rolled my eyes and put my feet up on the table looking at my worn out vans, I looked around the library I saw Gray and Juvia talking. Natsu and Lucy were on the phone and Gajeel was provoking Levy.

"Where did little red go?" I wondered out loud. I heard a loud boot thump and I jumped a little in my chair. "I'm right here tattoo." Erza stated.

"My bad Erza." I called, she made a 'tch' sound and started to tap her foot on the sliky carpet underneath us.

Tump

Bam

Bam

Thump

Bam

Bam

Thump

"Erza." I said she stopped tapping and gave me eye contact her dark amber eyes drilled onto me "yeah" she asked.

Erza prov:

Jellal smirked and jumped up from his seat, he walked over to me and grabbed my hand. "You're such a butthurt person let's go." He stated pulling me as we walked.

Where is he taking me?!?

"Let go!" I finally said as we walked onto campus grounds out of the libary. "This is like ditching let's go back!" He shook his head.

"No thank you." He commented still dragging me along. After about ten minutes of walking we arrived at a little cove with a  stream. I stood in awe at the fairy tale like place before my eyes.

It was coated with plush viridescent light green grass that swayed softly with the wind. The water was a transparent crystal clear that flowed in rhythm with the wind and the tall sturdy amber trees had deep green leaves that seemed to float above us.

I then saw a tiny white wodden broken down bench and memories painted in my mind.

Have I been here before?

Jellal answered my question "You Natsu, Levy, Gray and I used to play here when we were little." He gave me a smile and I blushed.

I shook my head like crazy after I remembered our dentition. "We have to hurry back like right now or they find out we broke-"

Jellal put his hand on my face and I felt my heart race.

"You talk to much." He said before kissing me.

Hope you liked the chapter BAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!