thirteen

There is smut near the end hope you like it, I wrote it while I was drunk... (don't drink and drive without a drivers licence, or ever)

Days pass by and Taehyung and Jimin didn't speak. Jeongguk was worried, whenever he got home Taehyung would start talking about some gossip Jimin told him and that's how their dinner time would go, then they would get a shower together, not a steamy one and go to sleep early or watch some movie.

Right now they were eating dinner in silence which he didn't like, yes he doesn't like to talk but that is just his nature he got since he was little. Talk only when you are talked to, but right now he will start up a conversation with Taehyung which is really rare. "How are you carrot, did Jimin talk to you?" Taehyungs head shot up in surprise and he almost choked. He was surprised and when he looked at Jeongguks eyes he saw concerne.

Bowing his head and playing with the left over food he sighed heavely. "No he didn't, I'm really mad at him but it will pass if we give each other some space." With a big smile he took their plates and washed the dishes, Jeongguk sitting on his place and watched Taehyung work around the kitchen. "If you need anything, you know you can ask me baby. Even if it means I have to talk to Jimin myself." Taehyung wiped his hands and turned to Jeongguk leaning against the kitchen counter. "Thank you bunny boo, but it's fine. Don't worry about my childish fights when you have work to do."

Jeongguk just stared at Taehyung with a blank face but inside he was boiling. Standing up and walking to Taehyung he caged him against the counter. Taehyung yelped surprised but kept eye contact with him. "You, beautiful young man. Don't ever say that fights you have are childish. Even if they truly are, I, as your sexy piece of soon-to-be husband am going to be there for you and fight who ever lays a finger on you. Got it?" Taehyung stared at him and slowly he realized that Jeongguks walls are melting in this moment so he took his chance and leaned forward capturing his lips into a loving kiss. Jeongguk didn't mind one bit so he kissed back caressing his waist with one hand while with the other one he run up Taehyungs arm in a loving manner.

"I love you bunny boo" Taehyung breathed out against Jeongguks lips making Jeongguk slightly smile. "I love you too baby carrot"

They were in each others bubble for 10 more minutes, exploaring each others body and mouth. Finally pulling away Taehyung laid his head on Jeongguks chest listening to his calming heartbeat that was now pumping erratically from the makeout session.

"You look beautiful baby." Jeongguk mumbled against Tehyungs hair and kissed his crown. Taehyung giggled at his bunny and looked up at him kissing his jaw. "And you are very cute when you smile honey." They sway around the kitchen complimenting each other until they grew tired and they went upstairs to cuddle until they fell asleep hearing each others slow breathing making them calm.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days went by and it was the day the pair go penthouse hunting. Taehyung was really excited while Jeongguk was just being himself... cold and not even the slightest showing how excited he was for their new family home.

Taehyung wore some proffesional clothing as well as Jeongguk, but that's not a surprise as more than half of his clothes are suits and formal clothing.