three

"Are you going to enroll in university?" Taehyung sighed and looked down to his lap fiddling with his fingers. "No, I don't want to. I barely survived high school, I don't want to have any more stress than I had." Jeongguk looked at the boy confused. "How so, your father told me that you handled everything, and you never had any problems with anyone if someone bullied you, you resolved the problem maturely." Taehyung looked up to Jeongguk with slight glassy eyes, this took Jeongguk by surprise, but he held himself strong. Taehyung sniffled before speaking "Hmm that's what I told them, so they won't have to worry about me, I was always the more bubbly child I still am but I don't want my bubbly personality ruin some things. I was bullied not physically but verbally, they insulted me about my body, how I was fat, and I started working out I still do just, so I can get in shape and feel better about myself and hopefully find someone who will love me the way I am." He smiled big and jumped slightly in his seat, just thinking of someone loving him and kissing him, showering him with love and affection.

"Do you have someone in your life to love you and give you a lot of affection, or are you the one to give love and affection?" Taehyung looked at Jeongguk with curious eyes, in one hand asking him if he was single or taken, and on the other wanting to keep up the conversation with Jeongguk. "Aaa, um no I don't have anyone. I'm not that affectionate, I don't socialize too much to meet someone who could stand my cold self." Taehyung giggled making Jeongguk look at him amused. "Oh no you're not that cold, maybe reserved but anyone could stand you only if they want to and really love you" Jeongguk almost chuckled at the comment. "Nahh I think that the moment they know who I am they will fake everything just for my money." "Sounds like my sister" Jeongguk heard the comment but acted like he didn't hear anything. "Did you say something?" "I said I was kind of hungry. These exercises make me eat more and I hate it if I want to be slim shouldn't I be eating less" and then Taehyung was the first to hear Jeongguk let out a big laugh, that didn't go on for long, but still he fell in love with the sound. Jeongguk coughed when he realized he laughed out loud when he meant to laugh mentally. "Sorry about that, you have to eat more when you exercise so you can have the strength to work out tomorrow and the next day and so on. If you work out a lot but not eat that much fearing that you'll gain weight, you will collapse, your body can shut down and you could have serious health issues. So in the future when you work out always eat something healthy and never ever skip meals." Taehyung nodded in a haze still the smile running through his ears, he heard a little of Jeongguks words, but they were clouded by the melodious laugh. "Okaayy hyung, now let's go home, the last one to your porch buys dinner!" Taehyung starts running to the exit of the park really fast.

Jeongguk just sat there on the bench and thought, no one ever called me hyung or oppa... barf, he got up and started running behind the small boy. When he was a meter or two close to him, he just jogged behind him, to see Taehyung laugh, and his eyes kind of sorta fell down on a big peach. He abruptly stopped and just stared at Taehyungs behind with his head leaned to the side. "Damn, it's so big" he got out of his thoughts and started running fast behind Taehyung catching up with him and running side by side. When he saw his house when they made the last turn he started running really fast, giving Taehyung a hard time catching up to him, but when Jeongguk was about to get inside his garden he felt Taehyung jump on his back hugging him like a koala. He froze in place at the very intimate physical contact between the two. Until Taehyung broke him out of his thoughts, "So what do you want for dinner?" he asked face up in his neck, sending little shivers run down Jeongguks back. Jeongguk hesitantly grabs Taehyungs thighs feeling how soft the flesh is, he looked to the left at Taehyung making Taehyung blush at the close proximity. "What can you make?" he asked when he started walking up the porch into his house, while Taehyung started listing every meal he knows how to make, impressing Jeongguk even thought it's not evident on his face.

He set Taehyung down in the kitchen and lent him his phone, "Ring your parents, so they know where you are" he left him in the kitchen and went upstairs to his room, grabbing a t-shirt and shorts. He walked down to the kitchen hearing Taehyung talk on the phone. "Yes mom I'm sure, you can talk to him, here" and he put his phone to his ear listening to Hyuna. "Is it okay if he stays there, we are going to our friends for the night in the city, and we don't want Taehyung to be alone in the house knowing he isn't into meeting our friends." "It's okay mam, we are going to make dinner and watch a movie probably. So don't worry we will be here" "Okay, thank you and sorry Jeongguk, we thought Jennie is going to stay the night and be with Taehyung, but she went out to meet some friends."

"It's no problem, you two have fun and enjoy the city, bye" "Goodbye Jeongguk" he set his phone down on the kitchen counter looking at Taehyung who was smiling slightly with a small blush. "Looks like you're staying over for the night. Here are some of my clothes go down the hall and take a shower while I prepare some ingredients for dinner, I'll be upstairs in my room taking a quick shower so make yourself at home." Taehyung smiled nodding mumbling a small thanks as he made his way towards the bathroom. Jeongguk ran around his kitchen cursing himself for not going to the supermarket to buy groceries. He opened the fridge and took out, chicken, salad, sauce and a lemon. He set everything on the counter, and he dashed up the stairs towards his room, taking out some casual clothes he could sleep in he entered the bathroom and took a nice sweet hot shower.