seventeen

Jeongguk didn't sleep the whole night and just looked over the pregnant male. How he mumbled things in his sleep, and his cute sleeping positions. At one-point Taehyung even hugged Jeongguks arm and slept like that until Jeongguk got up from bed and started doing some paperwork on the table in front of the bed. As the clock hit eight, he moved to the kitchen and prepared Taehyung breakfast and himself.

After he set the table a cute pouty Taehyung entered the kitchen and sat on one of the stools. "Morning carrot." He kissed his chubby cheek and set the pancake, bacon and eggs in front of him. "Morning bunny." He mumbled and started eating the delicious meal. Jeongguk ate beside him. Mostly they would spend their breakfasts talking about what they would do during the day but today it was silent.

Before Jeongguk went to work he went to find Taehyung to apologise. He found him in their closet getting dressed. "Carrot?" Taehyung turned around fully to the male and waited for him to speak. "I... hmm, I'm not good with this kind of stuff..." Taehyung nodded. "It's okay bunny, take your time I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"Thank you, carrot but I really want to do it now or I won't have the balls to do it later or maybe ever." He let out a big sigh before he looked up at Taehyung with soft eyes. Taehyung let out a small sigh looking at those now emotional eyes with adoration. He stared at them, imprinting the galaxy he rarely sees.

"I'm sorry for doubting you. I trust you and I know you are not like that, to be with me just for the money. I know you're hard-working and rarely ask for money from me. I never even thought about it until that shrimp spoke about it... I'm really sorry for even asking you even though deep down I knew and I know that, that isn't the case. Since I've met a lot of people that only wanted me for my money. And you are not like them." He spoke looking at Taehyungs sparkly eyes and feeling warm inside for opening up just a little bit. If he knew that it would be this amazing to feel warm, he would talk more but he was scared. Scared to be left alone or to be told to shut up and leave them be. But he was ready to learn and slowly start opening up to Taehyung since they will have a baby he needs to talk more. The thought of his child not knowing how his voice sounded terrified him.

"Apology accepted and thank you for opening up. You are doing it well bunny. Now go to work or you will be late." Jeongguk nodded and waited for his goodbye kiss, which he got and felt more relaxed. "And don't worry too much or you will turn white before you even turn thirty. Everything will be alright, and I won't ever leave you bunny boo, I love you too much to leave you." Jeongguk nodded and smiled a little bit. After getting his hug and lunch box he headed out of the apartment. "Drive safely!" Taehyung shouted and Jeongguk just raised a thumbs up.

Taehyung spent the whole morning looking for a proper job since he got fired without his knowledge. Maybe Jimin had something to do with it, but he didn't care. After not finding any, he turned the tv and started watching some detective series.

Around noon he was getting ready to go to Jeongguk. He was bored, there wasn't anything specific to do around the house so he decided to go annoy Jeongguk. Wearing his most comfortable clothes he exited the apartment, locking it he got inside the elevator. Humming a song, he exited it and got out the building. Making a right turn he skipped down the street and soon enough got to Jeongguks building. He glanced at the cafe where he worked at and spotted Jimin staring at him through the window. Shaking his head, he entered the lobby. Greeting everyone there he got inside the elevator and pushed the button for Jeonguks floor.

Opening the doors for Jeongguks office he found no one inside. Maybe he was in a meeting or in the bathroom. He sat on Jeongguks chair and looked over his papers. Organizing some things, he turned the computer on and put some music on. He started dancing and singing in sync to the artist. So moved by the singing and dancing he didn't notice Jeongguk standing by the doors looking at him with a blank face. As the song ended, he let out a deep breath and moved to the desk. 

Sitting down he closed his eyes and took deep breaths. "Damn, I'm getting old." He mumbled to himself and sat up straight only to let out a small scream seeing Jeongguk staring at him. "Bunny you could have said something, not scaring me like that." He scolded and Jeongguks walked to his desk. "Why are you here?" Taehyung let out an oh and got up all shiny and excited. "I want to have lunch with my future husband and talk about our wedding." Jeongguk nodded and left the papers on the desk, taking his wallet and phone. Taehyung squealed and took a hold of Jeongguks hand pulling him out of the office.

The workers all smile at the bubbly boy and the stone-cold boss. Walking down the street Taehyung went on and on about how the wedding would look like but he stopped when he started talking about the dress. "Hey, you won't mind if I wear a wedding gown instead of a suit?" Jeongguks eyebrows furrowed and stared at Taehyung. "No, why? You wear girl's clothes almost your whole life and now you ask me if you shouldn't wear a gown on our wedding." Taehyung shoulders fall and so does his head. "I don't know, maybe you don't want me too, I never asked you."

Jeongguk hit Taehyungs head slightly from behind. "You, silly carrot. Of course, you can wear whatever you want, but I'd definitely want to see you in a dress." Taehyung nodded and they entered a small restaurant. Settling down Taehyung went on about the wedding while Jeongguk just looked over his face and having an internal battle with himself. In the end he pulled Taehyung by his cheeks and kissed those plush red lips. 

Taehyung was surely surprised as his whole face adored a pretty shade of pink and his brown eyes wide open. "What's that for?" he asked innocently, looking at the small blush on Jeongguks cheeks. "Just felt like doing it, am I not supposed to?" Jeongguk asked and started looking around feeling nervous. Taehyung giggled and got up from his seat sitting beside Jeongguk. "You can kiss me whenever you want." And he pulled Jeongguk in for a passionate kiss which the both enjoyed.

They pulled away just as their food arrived. "I can't wait to get married." Taehyung mumbled all giddily, Jeongguk stared at him and pecked his cheek. Lunch passed with the two eating in silence enjoying the others presence.

Taehyung walked Jeongguk to his building. After spending ten minutes in front of the doors, trying to separate, but eventually giving in and continue the make-out session. In the end Taehyung got up to Jeongguks office and they had a steamy session against the door, and on the desk.

After they done some sinning, Taehyung had a little nap on the office sofa. Jeongguk worked some more and cleaned up his things. Waking up Taehyung they slowly made their way down to the car. Taehyung was limping but acted as if it was nothing. But anyone could see he had a nice time, and the hickeys around his neck are the proof.

Entering their house. Jeongguk grabbed Taehyung and carried him to the bathroom for one more round before they go to sleep.