nine

Taehyung was scared shitless, he felt his legs get wobbly, not from fear but from their love making session. Falling to the ground surprised Jeongguk and fear was evidant on his face. "Baby are you okay?" he asked as he kneeled down infront of Taehyung huging him. "Hmm uh- yeah I am, you went pretty hard I can't walk" he laughed a little making Jeongguks heart slow it's pace. He sighed in relife when he heared Taehyung laugh. "Come on let's sit on the bed" he took Taehyung in his arms and laid him on the bed he sat beside him. He didn't know how to aks or how to react. "So we are going to be parents?" he asked Taehyung who looked down with a bright smile. "Only if you want to I was kind of scared if I should tell it to you. Umm I don't want to abort my baby but if you are going to leave me because of it I'll abort it."

Taehyung looked up at Jeongguk with glossy eyes, Jeongguk was frozen in place. He never saw Taehyung cry or sad, he was always chereful and happy and if he was sad he will talk about it through a smile. Not once did he let a tear fall from his eyes, because Taehyung really was happy he is still, but the thought of Jeongguk leaving him just because he is pregnant really got him depressed. "ah baby carrot how can a bunny leave his carrot all alone." That made Taehyung smile and a sigh of relife to come out of Jeongguks mouth. "Umm how long..are you?" he asked really weirded out by the words that are coming out of his mouth. Taehyung smiled and started his bubbly babble which Jeongguk enjoyed even though he never showed it, just rolled his eyes whenever Taehyung looked at him. "Ah ah okay, so the day you called me and told me you felt sick I was outside of the hospital, I took five pregnancy test, bunny boo FIVE! I was so freaked out when they all got back positive I didn't belive any of them and went to the doctor tomorrow. When they confirmed that I was three weeks pregnant I was so happy and scared but when you called me I forgot all about it until now." He looked up at Jeongguk with heart eyes and a small smile. "I dreamt about a big surprise, when you get home from work I'd surprise you wih a big banner 'SOON TO BE DADDY' or a box full of baby things and the test. But I see I forgot to clean the bathroom yesterday, so.. surprise" he made small jazz hands with a big smile making Jeongguk sigh and look at the door.

"I'm...happy..." his face was weird but it made Taehyung smile brightly. "Hmm I don't know what to tell you anymore, only thing I know from what I've seen my dad do to my mom is give her a lot of food and when the bump got big helpped her walk" Taehyung noded really proud of Jeongguk talking to him about it and sharing his feelings. "I'm proud of you and you don't have to do too much I'll make sure to not disturb you" Jeongguk noded thankful and kissed his forehead, he felt like the small boy needed a kiss and so he did it. "Ahh bunny boo I'm faling for you all over again stop being so cheezzy." Taehyung got up from the bed with a big dificulty and slowly walked to the door leaving a head shaking Jeongguk. "I love him I really do and now I have to share him with an infant" he cursed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Taehyung was humming a song while making dinner. He decided to make some japchae. As he was cooking he smelled a strong colonge catch his nose and soon strong arms huged him from behind. "Hmm bunny boo, you are so cute" he issed Jeongguks cheek making Jeongguk groan in slight annoyance. "I hate that you call me bunnyboo" Taehyung huffed annoyed "But how come I let you call me carrot and not mind it one bit" he divided the food on their plates still Jeongguk huging Taehyung from behind. "Because you are cute and you love it when I call you baby carrot because you are my baby carrot if I'm you bunny boo" Taehyung smiled and turned around in Jeongguks hold locking his arms around Jeongguks neck. "I love you my bunny boo!" he exclaimed and kissed Jeongguk on the lips. Jeongguk wasn't surprised since he sometimes does thisi kind of thing. Screams at the top of his lungs how much he loves him, if they are in separate rooms, if someone is taking a shower, since recently when they make love, it was cute and always made Jeongguks day.

"I love you too carrot" He kissed Taehyungs cheek and took the plates going to the high counter to eat. They sat side by side and hold ands as they ate, it was rare to have a lot of contact durring the day but Taehyung was enjoying every second of it, he was happy too happy for his good. They went to bed after Taehyung cleaned the dishes, Jeongguk hugged Taehyung and rubbed his tummy from time to time melting Taehyungs heart. Even though he wanted this action to be done every night when they go to sleep, but that won't happen as Jeongguk will be too uncomfortable, his feelings are mixed and he was mostly scared. If he shows too much love to the baby maybe the baby or Taehyung will dissapear so Jeongguk got distant for a week to get his shit straight. Taehyung didn't bother him as he knew that day when he came back from Hong Kong was too much for him and gave him space, making Jeongguk fall in love with him even more. After a week and a half everything went to normal, if you count out Taehyungs morning sickness. It was a big struggle but he got used to it. He drank a lot of banana milk, chocolate milk and tea, Jeongguk was there, comforting the small boy and give him his tea after his session with the toilete. They were happy, Taehyung had an appointment at the doctors for an ultrasound, he called Jeongguk to accompany him and to his surprise he agreed, and now they were on their way to the hospital to see heir baby.