one

Jeongguk was woken up by a loud chater coming from outside his house. He wanted to ignore the voices thinking it was just people passing by but as the voices didn't go away, his brain was telling him to get up. With a groan the male got up and walking up to his window that was open as the previous night was too hot, and he left it open for some fresh morning air to come in his room.

He rubbed his eyes to sooth the sting in his eyes from the bright light that is outside. He looked down to the road to find a big moving truck and men carrying furniture, that is only a part of what he saw because all of his attention was a laugh, a beautiful laugh that made his cold heart melt just a little. He averted his eyes to two beautiful people, they were so mesmerizing that Jeongguk didn't even notice when those two looked at him and smiled brightly at him. But Jeongguk didn't do anything than ignoring them and closing his window, making his way to the bathroom to take a shower.

While he was making breakfast he thought about his new neighbors, if he wanted to make some new friends or acquaintances he should give them a good first impression. And what better way than to give a good impression is with a homemade cake. With that Jeongguk ate his breakfast and went to cook his favorite chocolate banana cake. He sighed a dozen of times as he was making the batter and cutting bananas, this really wasn't how he planned to do on his day off. He wanted to sleep until noon, go for a run, buy some groceries and maybe invent a new phone or laptop whatever he thinks of at the moment.

He set the cake in the fridge and made his way up to his room to change into black skinny jeans and a black blouse. He sighed and did his hair, well he tried but in the end he left it the way it was covering his forehead. Checking himself once more he went to the kitchen taking the cake out of the fridge and putting it in a cake container. Walking out of his house he saw the moving truck go down the street indicating everything was set inside the house. He walked by his flower garden, reminding himself to water the flowers later in the evening. With heavy steps he walks up to the house, it was a lighter gray color while his was a darker, his whole house is in three colors, gray, white and black the only rainbow color he had was his flower garden that has a variety of colors and flower families. Knocking on the door three times he step a little back giving some space between one another. The door opened a small boy that wore knee-high socks, black shorts and a white t-shirt tucked in the shorts. The small boy smiled at the man in front of him as he recognized him from this morning. "Hello how may I help you?" the boy asked shocking Jeongguk how deep and melodious his voice is. With a cold stare he answered "Hi I'm your neighbor can I talk to your parents if they're free?" Jeongguk was watching how the boys cheeks flushed red after he spoke but he didn't give him much of a reaction, after all he doesn't even know what does it mean or why it happened. The boy nodded and went inside seconds later screaming for his mom and dad.

Soon a not so old man and woman opened the door and stood there with big smiles. Jeongguk wanted to return them the smile but his whole body restricted him from doing just that. "Hello how may we help you?" Jeongguk cleared his throat before speaking. "Hello I'm Jeon Jeongguk I'm your neighbor. I saw you moving in this morning and wanted to bake a cake as a welcome gift. Hope you'll accept it and enjoy" He stretched out the cake and bowed slightly to the man and woman who smiled at the cold boy. "Thank you, please come in and eat it with us, I'll go set the kettle for some tea." The lady went inside with the cake while Jeongguk stood there frozen as he didn't know what to do, he looked at the man with a small questioning look. "Don't mind her, she is always jumpy just like in high school when we met. Please do come in, I'll go get my kids so you can meet them more properly." Jeongguk nodded and bowed once again before stepping inside the house. He waited for the man to guide him, but his eyes fell on a girl that was walking down the steps with a phone on her ear, he smirked internally when he recognized his own phone.

"Ahh this is Jennie my second oldest child. Jennie come here and introduce yourself to our neighbor." The girl named Jennie locked up, whispering something on her phone and locking it, she walked like a model towards Jeongguk and with a sly smirk she spoke. "Well hello there, I'm Jennie nice to meet you..." Jeongguk looked at here with weird eyes but nonetheless introduced himself. "Jeongguk, Jeon Jeongguk" he nodded and watched her expression turn into shock. "Wait, no, you're the owner of G.C. Phone!! Oh my God, you're our neighbor" she jumped around making her skirt get up a little revealing her bottom making Jeongguk almost throw up. He just nodded and looked at the man beside him who had an apologetic look on his face. "It's okay nobody knows how I look like except my workers so this is what I kind of expected." The man laughed a little and took him to their kitchen where the mans wife stood with the small boy that opened the door for him. "Hmm this is my youngest son Taehyung, don't mind his fashion sense he likes to wear girl clothes more than boys he said and I quote 'I don't have a body for guy clothes, I don't have muscles nor do I want any if you hate it I don't care if you love it I love you too'. That was a really fun summer, we had to spend most of the time shopping and trying to decide which color of clothes will he wear, and he decided on black, red and white." Jeongguk started at the boy that moved around the kitchen swiftly. "That's beautiful, are proud of your son even though he dresses like a girl.?" Jeongguk looked at the man with curious eyes. "I'm very proud of them all, but Taehyung I'm the most. He came out as gay, changed his looks, fashion sense and never even one let out a tear like he didn't like how he is. Never did he came back home from school telling us he was bullied because he always handled it pretty maturely. He is my youngest and I love him to death just like my other two kids." Jeongguk nodded and looked back at Taehyung to see him already staring at him with loving eyes. Jeongguk was really confused but shrugged and put his hand out for a handshake. "Jeon Jeongguk nice to meet you Taehyung" he sent him a little smile that barely caught the parents eyes but Taehyung caught it and smiled big showing off his pearly white teeth to Jeongguk. "Nice to meet you too Jeongguk, and I want to say that I'm really impressed with what you achieved at such a young age, and I admire you for that, keep up the great job" the words made something in Jeongguks body to react, but he wasn't sure of it, maybe he was hallucinating. He nodded and said a low thanks.