sixteen

Two days later as they finally set the baby room and cleaned everything again. Taehyung called his friends to his new home. Jeongguk was supposed to be free, but an urgent meeting was set by a partnering company. Taehyung didn't mind and made a lunch box for the working male and sent him out of the apartment.

Taehyung baked some cookies while waiting for Seokjin and Jimin would come over. He still didn't talk to Jimin directly but he decided to talk today with Seokjin there.

An hour later as he was getting the cookies out of the oven the doorbell rang. He smiled widely and with rushed steps he opened the doors. Seokjin smiling widely and Jimin giving him a small one. He smiled widely and hugged them both at the same time, so it won't be weird with Jimin. "Thank you for coming, come in." they got out of their shoes and Taehyung led them to the living room.

"Wooow, Taehyung this place is beautiful." He walked towards the windows and stood close. "And the view is breathtaking." Jimin only nodded looking around with a parted mouth. Awe structed at the place. "How did you get this place?" Seokjin asked as they sat down. Taehyung smiled widely as he brought the drinks and cookies to the table. "Ggukie, bought it. he wanted to buy a mansion but the ones I looked at were too expensive and out of the city."

He sat down in front of the table opposite to the two and smiled talking further. "This penthouse was really cheap and Jeongguk liked the security since he was well-known but again not many people don't know how he looks like but it's still great to have the best security system."

"That's very thought full of him. I mean you are pregnant with his child he needs to take care of you.... By the way where is he?" Taehyung chuckled and looked to the side at a photo of them. "He's at work his secretary called him for an urgent meeting with a partnering company. He should be home in an hour or so" he nodded and they continued to talk. Then Taehyung got up to show them the baby room. It was going really well.

"Jimin I'd like to talk to you. About your assumptions about my fiancé." Jimin nodded and hung his head low. "I'm really sorry but he does give off that vibe, and now that I think about it, his secretary called, maybe he is cheating on you." Taehyung stared at him blankly while Seokjin rubbed his face while shaking it in disapproval and annoyance.

"Do you hear yourself while talking Jimin?" Jimin stared at the other with a confused face. "I don't understand... I do now what does that has to do with what I said?"

"Jimin... listen, stop making assumptions on people you don't know. If he was cheating, he would have left me or told me that by now. He can't lie, he only tells the truth. I don't get it why are you saying those things?" he kinda raised his voice at the end not hearing the doors opening and closing. "Because I don't get what he saw in you! He is rich, you are nothing, he finished school, you dropped out of collage, he had a job he owns a company but you don't do anything! You are just using him for money and not love, you made him cum in you so you'll get pregnant and he can't leave you!" Jimin breathed heavily looking at a frozen Taehyung.

"I think it's time for you to leave and never show your face to my fiancée ever again." The guests turned to the low deep voice, and found Jeongguk starting at them with menacing eyes. Seokjin nodded and waved bye at Taehyung who nodded in return. He went outside not waiting for Jimin, he was furious at the male for embarrassing himself there.

Jimin sat still watching Jeongguk take his coat off and work bag. "Are you deaf or you are stupid to understand the first saying. Leave and never show your face again." He picked up Taehyung by his thighs and hugged him. Taehyung hugged Jeongguk tightly loving the warmth he is providing. "Get out of our house Mr. Park or Mr. Min will know what you are saying to his cousin's fiancé." Jimins eyes widened and he got up abruptly. "Don't tell him anything, but be serious... are you sure Taehyung is with you because he loves you and not for your money?"

Jeongguk just stared at him with cold eyes. "I asked him to be my boyfriend, I asked him to be my fiancé, I never touched him inappropriately before we got engaged. He got a fucking job even before we started dating. Lastly keep your nose out of other people's business. Now leave or I'll call Yoongs to pick you up?" Jimin ran out of the house not even wearing his shoes.

After half an hour with Jeongguk walking around he house with Taehyung in his arms. He finally started talking. "Are you okay carrot?" he got a nod in return and a small peck at the side of his neck where a single mole stood proudly. "Do you want ice cream or kimchi?" "Kimshii" Taehyung mumbled and wiggled out of Jeongguks hold. 

Jeongguk silently got the kimchi out of the fridge and put it in the microwave to heat it up a little bit. He stood close to Taehyung and Taehyung knowing his fear of microwaves he hugged him burying his face in the buff male's chest. "Thank you, bunny..." Jeongguk hummed and started rubbing small circles on his small back. "I thought that if I invited Jimin over with Seokjin then we could talk about the minor fight but it seems that it only got worse. I'm so mad and disappointed that I just sat there silent." The microwave stopped and Jeongguk walked slowly towards it, Taehyung still hugging the tall male.

"Eat." he spoke simply and Taehyung got out of his hold and sat down where the plate was set. Taehyung spoke during eating and Jeongguk just sat there staring at the boy. After finishing Taehyung cleaned the plate setting it on the drier. Jeongguk then took him in his arms and went straight to their bedroom. Setting the boy down he took his work clothes off leaving himself in boxers. Laying down beside each other they didn't spoke a word.

 That is when Jeongguk asked the question that was bothering him for a moment. "Are you really using me for my money?" Taehyung started at the male eyes full of hurt. "No, if I wanted to, I would have thrown myself at you at the beginning. But I didn't... but it's okay to question it now. Good night I love you." And Taehyung turned his back to Jeongguk and with silent tears fell asleep. While Jeongguk was dying from the inside and wanted to scream and shout at himself for doubting Taehyungs love. But as he didn't know how to express himself fully, he just laid there watching as Taehyungs side go up and down in slow breathing manner.