fifteen

They moved and settled down in the penthouse. Everything was done officially just as the set hid behind the mountains and the moon shone over the clouds.

"It feels so cozy and pretty and warm and ahh, beautiful." Taehyung clapped around the living room enjoy the view that they were provided. Jeongguk just stared at the gorgeous male with a beer in his hand. His eyes lazily going over the youngers body occasionally stopping at the ass as it bounced up and down in the booty shorts Taehyung wore for the day.

"Carrot stop bouncing or you will end up bouncing on my dick." Taehyung blushed furiously and stopped covering his butt with the shirt. "Hehe sorry bunny." He moved to the couch sitting beside Jeongguk bringing his legs up to his chest leaning on Jeongguks shoulder.

"Are you happy?" he asked looking at the second beer on the table. "Mhm" Jeongguk answered not looking at the male. "Why aren't you looking at me?" Taehyung asked softly voice low. Jeongguk gulped and closed his eyes. "Because if I look at you, I will fuck you on the couch. But I don't want to do that since you are very tired from cleaning some shelves and arranging our photos." Taehyung pouted moving away from him. He got an idea and he moved to their new bedroom. Getting rid of his clothes and underwear he slowly walked out of the bedroom.

Turning the corner to the living room he leaned on the wall looking at Jeongguk with the most seductive eyes he can pull off. Jeongguk sensed Taehyungs presence but he didn't look up, instead he fixed his eyes on the beer can in his hand. After fifteen minutes he sighed and looked up. His throat got dry from the view and the curves Taehyung possessed. The beer can almost fell out of his hand if it weren't for his reflexes. Taehyung smirked and moved towards the older, moving painfully slow showing every edge and curve. Hands moving around his chest and thighs.

Jeongguk gulped and put the can on the table. Opening his hands and legs wide wanting to see what Taehyung could do, even if his whole body just wanted to grab the male and throw him on the couch.

Taehyung stood in front of Jeongguk and smiled innocently. "Bunny boo... will you take care of your carrot for the night?" he played with his fingers making Jeongguk breath heavily. "Y- *gulp* yes" Taehyung nodded then pouted cutely. "Take it off..." he pointed at his pants and Jeongguk got up now looking down at the gorgeous male. Unzipping his pants, he slid them down with his boxers. "This too..." he whined holding the tight-fitting shirt Jeongguk wore.

He smirked and slowly took of his shirt. Taehyung stared at those abs and v-line. Tracing with his fingers he softly pushed the older down on the couch. Jeongguk on instinct spreading his legs and Taehyung settling himself on the thick flesh. "Are you going to look at me now?" He asked watching how he moist his lips and biting them. "Yes, I'll look at you..." Taehyung nodded and leaned in for a kiss. He was leading it and he took Jeongguks hands setting them on his plump cheeks. "Great..." he paused looking straight at Jeongguks eyes. "Now love me." Jeongguk nodded and brought the pump cheeks over his hardened member. Taehyung moaned as he felt the head poking his hole. Jeongguk did that a couple of times before he thrusted in entering halfway. "Ughh, so big... wait." Jeongguk halted his every move and waited for Taehyung to adjust or do what ever he wanted.

Taehyung took a deep breath and moved his ass in circles stretching himself a little. He sucked on Jeongguks neck creating an art piece of who Jeongguk belong to. After five minutes of moving in circles and Jeongguk moaning and groaning e sank down on the other half. The two moaned and Jeongguk immediately started thrusting up not waiting for Taehyung to adjust.

"Soo... goooood." Taehyung purred in Jeongguks ear making him smile a little.

"Yeah?"

"Mhmmmm, soo good daddy..."

"Let's turn that good to great." He took Taehyung off of him and set him beside. Turning him around he pushed him face flush against the couch. Without warning he entered him. "Ahhh! Jeongguuukk!" he moaned shamelessly.

Jeongguk groaned and grabbed Taehyungs wrist and made him hold his ankles bringing his legs to his thighs. With that he grabbed his hips and brought him up more and thrusted faster.

"Ohh God... Jeongguukk... great right there AAhhh!" Jeongguk smirked and thrusted slow and deep making Taehyung move up and down on the couch. "I- I can't hold my legssss... anymore..." with that he let them fall beside Jeongguk who didn't mind as he was close to cumming. "Carrot, you there?"

"Ye- ahh! So close!" Jeongguk then grabbed Taehyungs dick and pumped it with his thrusts. As Taehyung started whining Jeongguk knew he was close. With one final thrust Taehyung came over Jeongguks hand and Jeongguk came in Taehyung from the suction of Taehyungs asshole.

"That was...." He couldn't complete his sentence as Jeongguk pulled him up and pulled his arms back. "Who said we were done baby carrot?" he smirked kissing his right cheek, and Taehyungs smile of delight turn to a frown. But he soon started moaning as Jeongguk started thrusting into him vigorously.

The next day they woke up on the floor. Well Jeongguk on the floor and Taehyung on him humming in his sleep.