Ch. 59 - RAIDO SILENCE

Odette's outfit

Quick Author's Note:I'm a little behind on writing so after today I'm only gonna be doing one chapter a day

I'm a little behind on writing so after today I'm only gonna be doing one chapter a day. I don't want to pause updates, just slow them down until I'm likw half way done with the last season.

Chapter Fifty-Nine
Raido Silence

Everything was quite throughout the train station, almost dead silent. That was until a pair of door suddenly flew open and a slightly out of breath Odette ran through them. She looked around to see the same people sitting around not paying any mind to her making her sigh and sit in the ground, gripping her hair in frustration.

She has spent the last half an hour trying every door she could find to try to find a way out. But every time she opened a door she found herself right back where she started.

"Is the Odette Alarie giving up?" An all too familiar voice said making Odette freeze before standing up and turning around to see her old best friend. "No. No, you- you're not supposed to be here. You're dead. I'm not a Necromancer, I should not be seeing you. I am just losing my mind." Odette said she rapidly shook her head and Jacob shrugged.

"Well, of course you are. How else would I be here?" He asked and she made a small whimper sound as she sat down on one of the benches and put her head in her hands. "I'm kidding. It's actually me, apparently when any witch is in enough distress a spirit of someone close to her can visit her and give her guidance." Jacob said making her stand up again.

"Then why couldn't it have been my father, or- or my cousin? Why did it have to be the sixteen year old boy that haunts my dreams every night?!" She asked and he just shrugged, "Bad luck?" He suggested and she rolled her eyes and ran a hand through her hair. "Oh, juste me tuer maintenant." She muttered and he quickly grabbed her arms.

(Translation: Oh just kill me now)

"No need for dramatics, you crazy french lady." He said and flicked her forehead making her give him a dirty look, "Right now you need to focus on getting into the other station and finding the love your life." James said and she shot him an exasperated look. "Oh really? I had no idea! If you didn't see before, I went through every single door in this place and I just came back every single time!" She said and he smirked and raised his eyebrows.

"Really? Because you didn't try that door." He said, pointing off to the side making her look over to see a door that she didn't notice before. She glanced at him before walking over to the door, the closer she got to it the more she could feel the powerful energy it held.

She slowly pressed her hand on it before trying to push it open only for it to not budge making her scoff. "The one locked door." She mumbled making him chuckle, "Well what did you expect? It's not gonna be that easy." He said making her shoot him a look.