Ch. 65 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY

Odette's outfits

Chapter Sixty-Five⚔ Said The Spider To The Fly ⚔

Chapter Sixty-Five
Said The Spider To The Fly

"Wolves, or Werewolves?" Malia asked as she laid on her bed, reading a book about France while Lydia and Odette stood in front of her. Over the summer Odette had dyed her hair to a dirty blonde with a light pink tint color. "They said wolves." Odette said and Malia flops onto her back and continues reading her book, "Not interested. You go"

"Liam was asking for help from the Werecoyote, not the Banshee or the Werewitch." Lydia said after setting down a suitcase, "Why me?" Malia asked and Odette shrugged slightly. "Because you're the former animal. No one understands mysterious animal situations like you do."

Malia flops back onto her stomach and looks at Odette and Lydia with her book still in her hands. "I'm done with mysterious animal situations. I want mysterious men- French ones." Malia said and Odette pursed her lips, "They're not as mysterious as Hollywood likes to think."

Lydia makes a face at Malia before noticing that the website tracking Malia's flight to Paris is blinking "REROUTED". "Your flight's delayed." Lydia said and Malia shook her head, "No, no... It's re-routed. There's a difference." She said making Odette squint at her.

"Delayed is what happens when a flight is rerouted. So, you have plenty of time to help-" Odette said but got distracted by another pop-up on Malia's laptop before continuing, And there's a storm system shutting down Charles DeGaulle Airport."

Malia glances back to look at the computer before shrugging and returning to her book, "It's a minor shower." She said making Odette and Lydia look at each other before they gave Malia a look. Malia sighs before turning around and slamming her laptop shut and arguing in a defensive voice.

"Liam's got everything covered. They were just dead wolves. It doesn't sound supernatural to me." Malia said and Odette raised her eyebrows, "We're in Beacon Hills, everything is supernatural. If you help I'll give you these." Odette said holding out a set of keys making Malia look at them.

"What are those for?" She asked, "Keys to my house in Paris and cars." Odette said and Malia looked at the keys then at Odette then back at the keys before grabbing them. "Fine, but not right now." She said and went back to her book making Odette and Lydia roll their eyes.