Miyuki Kazuya [Not Bad]

Start from the beginning

"No, I was thinking of doing a bit of homework Tanaka-sensei gave to us."

"The one due tomorrow?"

"Yes, I'd rather do it now than panicking tomorrow, he gave us quite a lot, you know." You answered, "How about you? Usually you'd come the last."

"Usually, yeah," he sat down, "but I just felt like coming early today." You nodded in understanding at him.

"What's that?" You turned your head at him at the question. Miyuki leaned a bit forward to you, "Chocolate?"

You quickly look at your bag, wide open with the box of chocolate inside. Your face heated up, "Ah, my sister must have put one in my bag." You mentally slapped yourself, how could you be so careless, "I wonder how I didn't notice it earlier—"

"It smells nice." Eh? Smelt nice? Miyuki-kun, what? You made sure to wrap it nicely, there's no way you could smell it when it's unopened. Looking at the brown haired male, you noticed a gleam of interest on his face. Was he interested with the chocolate? But you thought Miyuki hated chocolate? Well, hate was a strong word, but he did say he didn't like them, Miyuki which was it, do you like them or not?

Testing your luck, you decided to ask him. "Miyuki-kun, do you want to try it?"

"Sure, why not."

You perked when he didn't reject it. Slowly, you pulled the chocolate you made last night out of your bag. You hang your bag at the side of your desk before motioning the male to come closer as you placed the chocolate on your desk. You opened the wrappings just as Miyuki scooted closer. He whistled when the box was opened, and true to his word, it smelt nice.

"Here, take some." You said.

Both you and Miyuki took one at the same time, but unlike you who slowly eat them, Miyuki plopped them casually. You waited in dread for his reaction.

"It's good."

"Eh? Really?"

Miyuki nodded, "Yeah, it's sweet, but not too sweet. There's a bit of sour in here, berries?"

"P-probably," through hazy memories, you remembered the fruit you dumped into the batter last night, "She likes fruits."

"Not bad, tell that to your sister." Miyuki reached out for another one, but froze midway, looking at you for permission. You nodded your head gently.

"Do you like it?"

"Hm?" He plopped another piece into his mouth. "Yeah, I quite like it."

You hummed, "I thought Miyuki-kun hate chocolate?"

At that, the star player groaned and threw his head to the back, "Are you talking about what happened on first grade?"

You laughed a bit, "Yes."

"It wasn't the first time the senior tried to get close to him. She followed me a few times and frankly, that was annoying. I don't particularly hate chocolate, it's just most of them are too sweet for me to handle, even the smell could make me gag. That's why I told her I didn't like it back then, or else she would keep coming back. But this," he took another piece from the box, "this is nice. Not too sweet, I can handle this one."

It took everything within you to not scream. Miyuki Kazuya just said he liked the chocolate you made for him. "Then, Miyuki-kun can have the rest."

"Didn't your sister made this for you?"

You smiled, "It's fine, uh, she made a lot, I ate some at home. You can have this one."

Miyuki looked surprised at the offer, but still took another piece from the box. "Really? Thanks, then."

"Your welcome." It didn't went out as you had expected. The chocolate was something you wanted to give to him when you confessed your feelings to him. But looking at the small smile on his face as he plopped another piece, confessing your feelings could wait later. You wonder, later when you graduate, would you have the courage to ask for his second button?

* * * * *

"You look stupid."

"No, I don't. You're just jealous."

Kuramochi rolled his eyes in annoyance. His eyes went from Miyuki, and then to you who was eating lunch with your friends a few tables a way, then went back to Miyuki.

He kicked Miyuki's bag. "You haven't give it to her, how the hell are you so happy?"

Miyuki sighed, "She was here before me, couldn't just give it to her. But that's fine."

Kuramochi raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Do you think [Last Name] will like cookies for White Day?"