e l e v e n

harrys pov ;

I trudged down the hallway, my mood had darken once I learned that Zayn was sick. I wouldn't have been able to kiss him or hold his hand anyway. He's not ready to be bombarded with stupid teenagers asking what the fuck is going on.

I respect that, but I just feel so alone right now. I'm used to having him by my side, just as friends. But now, I just wanna snog him in the middle of the goddamn hallway.

I opened my locker, carelessly throwing my books into it. I pulled what I needed for my first class and sulked towards it.

I can't wait till this is all over.

-

I glanced at the clock. Only 2 more minutes until I can rush home and see my boyfriend. I continued to doodle on my journal, not giving a flying fuck what the teacher was saying. All I could think about was Zayn. He's all I ever think about, really. I must really like him.

"Mr. Styles! Are you even pay-" The bell rang through the quiet classroom, interrupting the teacher. "You got lucky, mister." She said, eying me as I hurried out of the classroom. I reached my locker and hurriedly entered my combination. I grabbed my books, shoved them in my bag and ran out of the school.

"Ey, Styles! Where are you going?" I heard Coach yell. I stopped and turned around.

"Home." I said, sticking my hands in my front pockets. He frowned.

"You and Malik haven't been to practice in a while." He stated, raising an eyebrow. I frowned.

"We missed one...."I replied. He shook his head.

"Which is one too many. I'll see you both at practice tomorrow or you'll be suspended." He said, starting to walk off.

"But sir, Zayn is sick. He might not be able to go tomorrow." I said. He nodded, expectantly.

"Than I'll see just you." And with that, he hurried back into the building. I sighed, walking down the street, my mood dampened. I can't be kicked off the team! They need me! And Zayn! I guess I'll just have to miss a cuddle session with Zayn tomorrow.

-

"Hey, babe. How was school?" Zayn asked, sitting beside me on the couch. I groaned, nestling into his side,

"Boring. I didn't have anything nice to stare at." I said, intertwining my fingers with his.

"Oh really?" He asked, chuckling. "What do you usually stare at?" I smiled.

"You." He grinned, pressing a small kiss to my needy lips.

"You're a cutie." Zayn said, resting his chin in my curly hair and letting out a satisfied sigh.

"Oh, I know." I replied, winking. He laughed and reached for the tv remote with his free hand.

"Want to watch a film? I'm in the mood for a Harry Potter marathon." He suggested.

"You do know that those movies are like 3 hours long, right?" He frowned and shrugged.

"Oh well. We'll just have to spend more time together." He said, smiling.

"Oh, that reminds me. Coach talked to me today and said if we didn't go to practice tomorrow, we're suspended." I said, watching his facial expression intently.

"But I'm sick!" He said, furrowing his eyes brows. I rubbed circles with my thumb on his hand.

"I told him that." I sighed. "He said than I just have to be there."

"It's okay babe. I'll miss you tomorrow but you love football. You can't throw it away." He said, turning so we were facing each other. "You're beautiful."

"I know you are but what am I?" I replied, cheekily. He laughed, pulling me close.

"Hot." He said, pressing our lips together with passion.

-

hi

sorry this is terrible omh