A/N

March 25th, 2015...

today, zayn malik left one direction.

i honestly don't know what to think. i never imagined this day would happen, let alone now. this is his choice and i respect that but, in the middle of a tour ? that's kinda cruel if you ask me. i pray for all of you zayn girls.

i havent cried, but i think that is just because im in denial. i don't want to believe he's really not in one direction anymore.

i know that niall, liam, louis and harry will move on and stay a band. but, after the tour is over,, one direction will probably be done. and that breaks my heart.

im angry. angry that this whole thing could have been avoided if people could keep their lying mouths shut. zayn says that he just wants to relax and be a normal 22 year old, but is that really why ? why did he leave ? i think we all know it was the hate. the hate on him and the hate on perrie. and the stupid fake ass rumors spread by bitchy carrots.

zayn saved so many people. i love him for that. i will always love him for that.

we should have been the first to say goodbye , not him.

if you don't like anything that i said ,, don't bother commenting. im not going to give a flying fuck.

four was just supposed an album title.

ily guys 💗

stay in the fandom 💝

- sierra 💖

ps. stay strong bbys <3