s i x t e e n

harry's pov;

Zayn was pissed. And I'm not talking like he spilled milk all over his favorite shirt pissed, I'm talking full blown wants to kill someone pissed.

His eyes were squinted with rage and his body was tense. I didn't understand - what happened? It wasn't until Jack walked around a set of lockers to come into view - that I realized what the cause of Zayn's undeniable rage was.

I let out an audible sigh as I slipped on my practice shirt and pulled my gear out of my locker. Zayn took a seat beside me on the bench, not saying a word and all the while glaring holes into Jack's head.

I was sure Jack was going to pass us and continue into the shower room behind us - for whatever reason he would have to use it before practice. But he didn't - unfortunately - he stopped right next to Zayn, wearing his stupid trademark smirk that I could tell only infuriated Zayn more.

"Hey babe." Jack said, eyes sparkling mischievously. I frowned and before I could respond, Zayn spoke quick and angry.

"Babe is not something you get to call him," Zayn growled, "So I suggested you get going before I do something I probably won't regret."

"Oh gosh, I'm terrified." Jack shot back, his smirk very much still there.

"What are you doing here anyway, Jack? You don't even play soccer." I said, sitting down next to Zayn to pull on my shinguards and socks.

"I've been training, I haven't played on a actual team yet but I'm really really good. The best in this school most likely." He replied matter-of-factly. I rolled my eyes. What a cocky bastard.

"Yeah ok. Tryouts are over anyway, you can't join." I said, tying up my cleats and resting a comforting hand on Zayn's back. I smiled softly as I felt his muscles relax slightly. Jack chuckled.

"I talked to coach, I'm on the team." He replied. Wait - what the fuck? No. No. Fuck no.

-

woah it's been a while. I know this is really short - I'm sorry!

im probably going to start a zarry one shot book and end this one v soon :(( i just don't have motivation for this one anymore :( also i don't like writing in first person anymore and i don't want to just switch it in the middle of the book so yeah - tell me what you guys think !!

love you guys xx

- s

(ALSO THE PICTURE DJKSGDKDHSKSBJDNTHEFEELS)